Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 7:00 am

Absolutely horrible. I hope they catch whoever is responsible for this.

schizoid26
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Aug 2012, 7:20 am

Where?

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 8:35 am

schizoid26 wrote:
Where?

In Loanhead, Scotland. The link to the news article is hidden in the first sentence of Keeno's post, just hover your mouse over it and click.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 8:54 am

Oh that's f***ed....I wonder how the as*holes responsible would feel if.....well nevermind

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 9:47 am

Yep, humanity is beyond saving. Fire up the mass effect drives, I'm getting the hell off this rock. The Reapers can have their way with the rest of these f*****s.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 9:54 am

Keeno wrote:

hanging the cat was totally unnecessary.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 1:25 pm

I don't know if humanity is beyond hope, but specifically, the as*holes who killed that poor animal are.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 2:24 pm

I lost faith in humanity a long time ago. Every time you think you've seen the worst, people will just come up with more ways to cause harm. They don't even need a reason. I can only suppose people do sick things because they must find them amusing. It's not even why do people do this anymore, but just how do people come up with this stuff? What those people did, there are just no words to describe it. We had someone break into our house a few years ago. While they did take a lot of stuff, I am very grateful they didn't do anything to my cat. I don't know what I would have done if they had.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2012, 8:04 pm

I didn't even read the article; mousing over the title was enough to turn me off. :evil: If they ever did that to my kitties... I would think up some very twisted things to do to them. :evil: :evil:

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2012, 3:05 pm

The person or persons responsible for this vile outrage should be sent to jail for an almighty long time, I would be inclined if I was the judge to impose the longest jail sentance possible for animal abuse in this case.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

LennytheWicked
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm

Geez - I mean if they'd just stolen stuff maybe we'd have been able to shrug our shoulders and say, "Eh, maybe they needed the money" but that's just awful. I hope someone strings THEM up by THEIR tails. >.>

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2012, 8:37 am

The world is a sick place,a few years ago two creeps broke into a local plant nursery,the owners kept a pet parrot in a cage and the thieves not only trashed the place but they stomped the parrot to death,WHY??What the f--k is wrong with these people??I can comprehend anger to people since I've had some bad experiences with them but an animal that has never harmed anyone??There are these endangered iguanas in the Cayman islands and there is a group that has done amazing work at bringing the Blue Iguana back from the verge of extinction( IRCF International Reptile Conservation Fund) they have a breeding facility at Queen Elizabeth Park and several years ago a SICKO went into the holding pens and savagely beat seven of the iguanas to death.One was a female digging her nest and another was partially blind,there were less than 500 of these animals in existence at this time.This is when I realized that there are people out there that are not redeemable,how could anyone with even a portion of decency commit crimes like this?What an evil dark place their mind must be.

Khandov
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Aug 2012, 10:33 am

From 7 billion people on the earth there just must be some people ready to do this and worse.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2012, 10:36 am

Khandov wrote:
From 7 billion people on the earth there just must be some people ready to do this and worse.

If one person in a thousand were evil there would be about seven million evil people in the world.

ruveyn

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2012, 8:07 pm

Makes me want to believe in reincarnation. They (He? She?) will come back as that poor cat and live knowing what will finally happen.
I hope there is a Heaven for animals.

Sylkat