Does even a minor injustice really upset/anger you?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Female AND moderate/severe ASD): Yes 21%  21%  [ 12 ]
Female AND moderate/severe ASD): No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Female AND mild/suspected ASD: Yes 45%  45%  [ 25 ]
Female AND mild/suspected ASD: No 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Mild/suspected ASD (not female): Yes 23%  23%  [ 13 ]
Mild/suspected ASD (not female): No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other ASD: Yes 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
Other ASD: No 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
NT (not ASD): Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
NT (not ASD): No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 56

analyser23
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Aug 2012, 12:20 am

CanisMajor wrote:
"Hates injustice and hates to be misunderstood: this can incite anger and rage".

I can completely agree with this! Ever since I was a little kid, even if the person that was receiving the injustice shrugged it off, I got very upset by it. Man, I especially hate it when the person that isn't being treated fairly refuses to let you stick up for them... ugh. I've also been very disappointed in the past, at times when I thought I'd found people who shared a similar passion for justice... and it turned out they only wanted to LOOK like they cared. Stupid people caring more about how they appear than about things that are actually WRONG with the world!

And hating to be misunderstood... That actually just happened yesterday. I gave a polite reminder to a waitress when it seemed that she forgot something, which she then promptly went and got, but for some reason my brother thought I was being rude for even saying anything. It escalated into a huge argument and I ended up locking myself in the bathroom for ten minutes because I had a melt-down... I'm still refusing to talk to him, just because I expect him to understand I don't do things for the reasons he claimed I did. Gah, why are other people so narrow-minded when it comes to guessing other people's intentions? Maybe with other NTs they're right, but I don't have the same motivations that others do. They assume I'm controlled by an ego, or after a guy, or something else people are "usually" motivated by... and they refuse to believe you when you say that you're not. No wonder I get so tired of dealing with people!

...In fact, if people stopped jumping to conclusions and misunderstanding each other, I bet we'd have a lot fewer injustices to get upset over...

Wow, I could have written this!! Totally can relate and agree!

TheSunAlsoRises
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2012, 12:36 am

It depends.

TheSunAlsoRises