Page 6 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 10:17 pm

I have to have short hair, for reasons I don't want to get into on here.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 10:52 pm

i had to cut off most of my hair after my deer versus bike mishap this past summer, cause i couldn't wash it. it has been growing back since, as i've gotten more of my left arm function back. most of the time, my hair is like this-

Jasmine90
Toucan
Toucan

31 Dec 2012, 11:34 pm

I have long hair that reaches down to my waist. But it's really thick, so annoying to control, but I could never cut it short for some reason. In a way, it's the only thing I physically like about myself.
I have an irrational fear that someone will cut it all off in my sleep, which makes me slightly paranoid when someone comments on it, or just looks at it with curiosity.

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2013, 2:15 am

auntblabby wrote:
i had to cut off most of my hair after my deer versus bike mishap this past summer, cause i couldn't wash it. it has been growing back since, as i've gotten more of my left arm function back. most of the time, my hair is like this-

Deer mishap! I missed that!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2013, 3:00 am

shrox wrote:
Deer mishap! I missed that!

yeah :oops: last august i was riding my bike up in the hills minding my own business when a deer shot out from the bushes to my right, and next thing i knew i was rudely thrown over the handlebars and went SPLAT!! ! on the pavement and got ground up real good. one arm with a green stick, the other shattered at the elbow, blood infusion and surgery to follow, spent most of that week in the hospital. the next month was a blurry pain. the month from hell, i call it. no fun at all. :hmph: so i ended up in the new year now, with partial maiming, still healing. your prayers would be appreciated. as an old man they told me it could take up to a year before i would feel something like my old self.

Murderface
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Jan 2013, 4:50 am

Buzz it all it is pointless we know how to make hats now. balding since 13 buzzed it at 19. Grew it back for my wife untill I could not take it any more. Buzzed and somewhat happy now NTs call me skin head (is that one word or two?) Missunderstood strory of our lives. My spelling sux so deal with it.

You are very likely an Aspie

RazorEddie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2013, 7:48 am

I have shoulder length hair, tied back in a pony tail. My hair grows in all sorts of strange directions so I only have two choices: long or very short. A buzz cut is too cold (I don't like wearing hats) so I wear it long. As I'm going bald I'll probably end up going for a buzz cut.

Wobbuffet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jan 2013, 10:41 am

I wish I could have long hair...anyone whose hair is long is very lucky and I kinda envy you.

I had long hair in my late teens and I loved it....sadly, I started losing my hair a few years ago. Now I get it buzzed very short. I'll have to start shaving it altogether soon. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 3:11 pm

as soon as i lose my hair i will wear a long-haired wig. Image

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

02 Jan 2013, 3:29 pm

I've had my hair long and short. It's currently short, just falling below my jaw.

[img][800:600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/MakaylaTheAspie/C0EA2E91-orig.jpg[/img]

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 3:34 pm

^^^
your hair is the same color as mine :o

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

02 Jan 2013, 3:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
your hair is the same color as mine :o

:o Yeah!

Mine might be slightly more reddish.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 3:39 pm

At my age, I feel fortunate just to still have hair!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 5:52 pm

Fnord wrote:
At my age, I feel fortunate just to still have hair!

me also.

Lenoh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jan 2013, 6:15 pm

I'm a guy with long hair, been growing it out since I turned 18.

I was blessed with Aztec genes, so my hair is actually fairly manageable.

My ex and a friend of mine really like the long hair, so I haven't cut it, even though I wanted to. Plus you can feel the bumps on my head from curiosity in grade school when I have my hair short :lol:

LinnaeusCat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jan 2013, 11:05 pm

What I like about having long hair is if I don't feel like having any of it against my skin, I can just quickly braid it or coil it into a bun/updo to get it out of the way. When it's down, it makes me feel a little more private/protected.

INTJ.