If you dont like kissing does that mean you dont like sex?

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Aug 2012, 11:41 pm

I hate kissing! I dont understand why any one would like it! Its so gross! It feels weird. I hated it and Im woundering, if I hate kissing does that mean I will hate sex also?

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2012, 12:01 am

not liking kissing just means you don't like kissing
if the things you don't like about kissing are also true of sex, than maybe you won't like sex

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2012, 12:10 am

Kissing and sex are vastly different...it may be different when it comes to sex, or with 'the right person' - the 'wrong person' makes kissing and sex unpleasant, also of course some people are just terrible at kissing so it's not a fun experience. Also define kissing - I hate kissing with tongues, but I love kissing with lips alone.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2012, 12:33 am

I have never tounge kissed before, thank goodness. What I have always wanted to know is, what makes one a good or bad kisser?

conan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2012, 2:20 am

part of it is technique, i have no idea what good or bad technique is though. i think more importantly it is whether you like the taste/smell of the other person and if they have good oral hygeine

i'd definitely agree it has to be with the right person, to me, kissing is more intimate than sex.

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2012, 9:27 am

conan wrote:
part of it is technique, i have no idea what good or bad technique is though. i think more importantly it is whether you like the taste/smell of the other person and if they have good oral hygeine

i'd definitely agree it has to be with the right person, to me, kissing is more intimate than sex.

Does the taste of a person have any thing to do with some thing they just ate or drank?

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2012, 10:30 am

Won't know till you try.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2012, 10:55 am

Kissing. the good kiss/bad kiss thing is a bit of a myth. While yes, a bad kisser can turn you off, a good kisser may not necessarily have good chemistry with you either. Sometimes it takes work to get on the same level with your partner. Some are patient and some aren't.

Tcass100
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Aug 2012, 3:24 pm

I cant stand toungue kissing at all..I never have..especially if the person im kissing has bad breath, or has just drunk a cup of coffee or anything..the smell is so repulsive i almost want to vomit. I dont mind sex as long as I dont have to perform a lot of forplay and I dont like being touced a lot..if its the smell of kissing you dont like, the smell of sex may be a problem as well, I almost cant stand the smell and I have to have my partner shower and clean very well before sex and brush thier teeth and use mouthwash or the body stink and bad breath makes me sick..It has caused all sorts of hell in an otherwise good marriage..

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2012, 4:57 pm

I agree with those who say not liking kissing doesn't affect enjoyment of sex. I love sex, but I hate kissing for sensory reasons--I don't like wet stuff on my face, especially my mouth. I also don't like giving oral sex, but that's not strictly necessary, even if you're having lesbian sex. Don't discount sex just because kissing is gross, though.

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2012, 8:53 pm

Tcass100 wrote:
I cant stand toungue kissing at all..I never have..especially if the person im kissing has bad breath, or has just drunk a cup of coffee or anything..the smell is so repulsive i almost want to vomit. I dont mind sex as long as I dont have to perform a lot of forplay and I dont like being touced a lot..if its the smell of kissing you dont like, the smell of sex may be a problem as well, I almost cant stand the smell and I have to have my partner shower and clean very well before sex and brush thier teeth and use mouthwash or the body stink and bad breath makes me sick..It has caused all sorts of hell in an otherwise good marriage..

Sex has a smell?!? 8O

Tcass100
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Aug 2012, 9:04 pm

yes it has a smell, something between the smell of sweat and perfume and urine, with a (not to be cliche) fishy overtone..especially if they havent just gotten out of the shower, if they have its not so bad, but since ive only been exposed to 3 of them in my whole life Maybe some smell different, who knows.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2012, 9:08 pm

I never understood how people can think that you are skilled at kissing. For me snuggling and kissing are good because of the physical contact and I don't really care how it goes so long as the teeth stay away (with kissing). Do people give each other massages when they french kiss? I don't. Otherwise I don't see where the skill comes in.

I don't understand being skilled as sex very well either. If you're a guy then it seems like all you got to do is stick it in and move it in and out for a few minutes before collapsing, and if you're a girl you just got to enjoy yourself. I guess it may take some skill to get into it without it being awkward.

Mishra2012
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Aug 2012, 6:01 am

I don't like kissing but I enjoy sex (good sex with someone I am very comfortable with of coarse)

nrgandy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Aug 2012, 7:20 am

i like kissing but it can be weird at times knowing when to make the move etc but its all worth it when the other person is a good kisser but tbh there isnt many but everyone does it differently i guess you just have to take notice to what they like n show them a little of what you like lol
oh and i dont hate sex i love it lol also only if the other persons anygood!

rosemund
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Aug 2012, 6:18 pm

Tcass100 wrote:

^This. To the point I've chosen to date certain people because I was actually attracted to their smell, and felt it wouldn't bother me too much if we got involved on a sexual level. One of the best movie quotes I've ever heard is from The Holiday. Cameron Diaz's character has propositioned Jude Law's, and mentions how her ex boyfriend repeatedly told her that she wasn't good at sex. Cameron and Jude kiss. He tells her that he thinks her boyfriend is wrong, and asks about her opinion on foreplay. She tells him that she think it's highly overrated, to which he responds something akin to, "You're fast becoming one of the most fascinating women I've ever met". My kind of situation.