<This is a catchy title>Catchy Title Introduction

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

whitebengaltiger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Aug 2012, 6:00 pm

I think I may have Autism, but I do not know if I have it or not, I can only suspect that I might, after some of the material I have been looking through. I thought it might be nice to discuss that with others, but after reading some of the posts here and watching the videos, I think this is just a really cool place to be.

I enjoy talking with all of you more.

I really enjoy collecting things, I have a manga collection, and a book collection, both of which I recently color coded, to be organized by the colors of the rainbow, "its a work in progress", I have a Wii, and a PS3, though I don't watch TV, or play games often, lately, the noise has been really bothering me, and certain words are really getting to me, so I have been avoiding television and video games at the moment, but I think my favorite game right now would probably be The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.

Recently, I have started growing a cactus, and now, there is a lot I am learning about the Cactus species, this one happens to be a succulent. But suffice it to say, I am just starting to grow one, and planting other plants as well, such as my Tulips, and my Violets, which are not coming along as well. But yes, that is my new hobby, to a degree.

My favorite thing is anything medical, alternative, natural, or anything else, spiritual or otherwise, but that is just an FYI. I love to walk, if I could pick one thing that is my favorite thing to do, it is walking, it is quiet, you get great exercise, nobody bothers you, and it is really peaceful. Though, that does not mean I don't like to be bothered, because I enjoy people's company, I am just saying sometimes it is nice to not be bothered, and that is why I enjoy walking.

I look forward to getting to know you more! :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2012, 6:15 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 1:12 am

Welkome to WP

MickImage

Lunari
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Aug 2012, 2:17 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

I also like not being interrupted, to just have time to yourself, and time to think. I also like people, but I need my personal space, too.

zxy8
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Aug 2012, 5:30 am

TLOZ and video games rock :D