Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

EternalRoseAngel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Aug 2012, 1:01 am

I have struggled so much throughout my life to reach out to others. I always stay by my mom's side cause I always felt she was more understanding than other people were plus the bond we have. My reason for being here is cause I wanted to have friends on here on Wrong Planet who understands me. No matter what I have read, seen or hear from the things I really loved or things I am really curious about, a lot of people had always put so much stuff in there that I could never understand. It has haunted me for years and yet I have been struggling to reassure myself that everything will be okay. I do not know why but what I have witnessed from all people had put in the plots has affected me and it just keeps coming back with the same problems but even in a worse position. The ones I usually witnessed the most is the things that upsets me no matter how hard I try to avoid them. I have been trying to get a hold of my emotions and sort out this problem so I can be done with it. The only thing I am afraid of is feeling or being separated from the ones I am close to the most cause I can not handle it. I do not understand things at all even though I am trying hard to. It hurts too much to be witnessing more things that might do the same like upsetting me. I just wanted to witness things that do not confuse, upset or make me feel bad. I wanted happy things in my life that makes me feel happy. I also struggle with my words and try to be clear about what I meant. I always had a hard life like this. Thank you for reading this.

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 1:37 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet. :)

If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me.

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17