Cant believe I didnt see it before

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

thechadmaster
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2012, 7:39 pm

I just had a "revelation" if you will. Ive known for years that I cant just sit and do nothing. Even on days off Im up at the crack of dawn wanting to get busy. Ive always known the "what" but I finally figured out the "why".

I just went through a breakup, one of the most painful experiences one can go through. Painful enough to put me in a depressive state deeper than the one that had me hospitalized with SI at 13.

My greatest fear is going back to the way I was before I met her. I had a dead end job, no car, and had to take the city bus everywhere. I had no self confidence and my musical tastes well.... ill avoid that three letter word that starts with E. Somehow, I feel like if i keep moving physically, it will keep my life moving forward. The city i live in is pitiful at best. Ive dreamed of moving down to massachusetts. I just applied for a job with an interstate bus company for which I could drive hundreds of miles every day.

To put in perspective how stir-crazy i get; in my old job, i was salaried, i made a set dollar amount regardless of hours worked, i could work as much as i wanted to. from november 1st 2011 through july 6th 2012, i did not take a single day off from work, not even Christmas. When i started my vacation, i was sitting at home, bored and doing nothing. it was driving me up the wall. the next day i filled up the car and i drove for 14 hours straight, because I had nothing better to do.

I bought by car seven months ago, in that time I have driven over 15,000 miles, thats two and a half trips from maine to california and back. I feel like if i keep moving, i dont have time to be down on myself.

Also, I bet im the only person in the world who finds Boston rush hour traffic to be relaxing.

FalsettoTesla
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2012, 8:37 pm

I'm really sorry if this comes across as insensitive, but what three letter word starting with E? I've racked my brain trying to figure it out. :/

FalsettoTesla
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2012, 8:37 am

Seriously, three letter word starting with E? It's really bugging me. Ego? Err? Ewe? Eye? Elk?

O.o

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2012, 8:40 am

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2012, 2:17 pm

FalsettoTesla wrote:
I'm really sorry if this comes across as insensitive, but what three letter word starting with E? I've racked my brain trying to figure it out. :/

I think it may be emo he's referring to?

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2012, 1:45 am

40 words and common acronyms that begin with e and have three letters their might be more.

ear eat eau ebb ecu edh eds eel eff efs eft egg ego eke eld elf elk ell elm els eme emf ems emu end eng ens eon era ere erg ern err ers ess eta eth eve ewe eye

I do know what the op is getting at though.