Never. :(

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 5:56 pm

Mike_Garrick wrote:
Don't try and understand women.
Normal men can't even understand them, how could we ever have a chance? :roll:

Honestly, I have been checked out so many times, and not realized it that I need to start talking to them. Once I get this social cue thing down, I am going to start asking the girls in my apartment complex if they would like me to take their friends out to eat. Offering food is a great way to start a friendship, and then more.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2013, 10:36 pm

Never while sober and never when it actually meant anything...

BoilingBrain
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Apr 2013, 11:12 pm

Can I give you guys, practical advice you need to listen to, especially for having AS, and it's bad you're smarter than the Encyclopedia Britannica, and and ain't gettin' no strange. It's a goddamn shame. A. Act confident, but don't be a total condescending as*hole. B. listen to what they're saying. Just because you're into Battlestar Galatica, doesn't mean they give a fudge. So keep conversation relevant. You can't expect a woman to be interested in you, when you're only interested in yourself. C. Sometimes people need to reinvent themselves. There's nothing wrong with that. Be confident, but not overconfident.
I really do feel for you guys.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 3:30 am

Elensar wrote:
I'm 24 and have never been kissed by a girl, never have had sex, and never had a girlfriend. (The first two I'm not worried that I've never done them, and I think they should be reserved for the right time.) I do worry about not ever having a girlfriend, though.

Do you go outside the house a lot? Do you do a study? Any extracurricular activities.

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 4:56 am

*Joins the never been kissed club*

All the people i know around my age are guys.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 6:35 am

Andras wrote:

Hi Dutchie!

chlov
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 7:05 am

Actually, I have been kissed.
On my cheek.
By my mother and father.
Those count as kisses as well.

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 7:19 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
Andras wrote:

Hi Dutchie!
Oh, hello! I never knew you were dutch? Always thought you were a Frenchie.

chlov wrote:
Actually, I have been kissed.
On my cheek.
By my mother and father.
Those count as kisses as well.

Oh if that's the case then...
*leaves the never been kissed club*

Elensar
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Apr 2013, 3:32 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Elensar wrote:
I'm 24 and have never been kissed by a girl, never have had sex, and never had a girlfriend. (The first two I'm not worried that I've never done them, and I think they should be reserved for the right time.) I do worry about not ever having a girlfriend, though.

Do you go outside the house a lot? Do you do a study? Any extracurricular activities.

I would say so. I'm going to college, so there are lots of girls around. I also go dancing. (Every week). In my case it's probably just a matter of time.

Vectorspace
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2013, 5:45 pm

*joins the club*
Frankly, the idea of kissing seems a bit disgusting to me, and I don't understand why one would do such a thing.
I understand cuddling (without ever having done it, though), and I partially understand sex (erm... no practical experience, either), but I absolutely don't get why I would stick my lips to someone else's or put my tongue in someone else's mouth.

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

15 Apr 2013, 7:50 pm

I am 17 and will be 18 in two weeks. I have not been kissed and I am still a virgin.

danothan24
Raven
Raven

16 Apr 2013, 12:39 am

Well, I'm 21, never been kissed, never had a GF, etc. Unlike a lot of people on here it's something I want, badly. To me, life is nothing more or less than random chaos. The only thing even resembling a "point" that I can find in it is love. If we have no love, then what's the point of being human? We may as well be machines. Affection (kissing, cuddling, etc.) is how love is expressed. And without that...personally, I feel as if I've failed life. I'm not sure how much longer I can be expected to continue in this world that obviously doesn't understand or want me.

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

16 Apr 2013, 6:12 am

danothan24 wrote:
Well, I'm 21, never been kissed, never had a GF, etc. Unlike a lot of people on here it's something I want, badly. To me, life is nothing more or less than random chaos. The only thing even resembling a "point" that I can find in it is love. If we have no love, then what's the point of being human? We may as well be machines. Affection (kissing, cuddling, etc.) is how love is expressed. And without that...personally, I feel as if I've failed life. I'm not sure how much longer I can be expected to continue in this world that obviously doesn't understand or want me.

I completely understand and agree with everything you just said.