Anybody know much about finance/debt etc?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

JoeRose
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Aug 2012, 12:08 pm

At the moment I have no income. This is due to me not getting a job over summer and because my student loans don't come through until September. However I still have monthly outgoings such as mobile phone bills etc.
This has led to me, over this summer, consistently over-shooting my overdraft limit and getting charged for reversals. I'd say over this summer the reversal charges have amounted to 100 pounds. At the moment I owe 75 pounds to the bank. (Reading this back makes me angry as it's a silly amount of money to just be giving away!).

I have a tax rebate coming through soon which should pay for the reversals and my mobile phone bills so my finances aren't much to worry about. However I'm worried that all these reversals and issues on my account will impact my life-time credit score with experion. Will this be the case? When I'm applying for a mortgage when I'm in my late 20's will I be sat in front of an angry bank manager explaining that due to my terrible credit history when I was a teenage I won't be able to lend money?