Have you ever took this certain aspergers online test before

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

davidgolfpro
Toucan
Toucan

26 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

SBC is short for Simon Baron Cohen, the leading person in autism research from Cambridge,UK.

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 1:11 pm

I got one less than the other 3 test that I took similar to this. But I notice something about this test. "Scores over 32 are generally taken to indicate Asperger's Syndrome or high-functioning autism, with more than 34 an "extreme" score." Interesting.

"You scored 38."

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 1:45 pm

37. I am extreme:

http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/13p27/

Honestly, I am not completely sure if I have Asperger's or not. I want to get a diagnosis, but I need money (which will not be too much of a problem, now that I have a job) and some time in my schedule to keep it hidden from everybody I know - even my family - until I have a diagnosis. My schedule is the real problem here.

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

hey_there
Toucan
Toucan

26 Aug 2012, 6:45 pm

Dirtdigger wrote:
"Scores over 32 are generally taken to indicate Asperger's Syndrome or high-functioning autism, with more than 34 an "extreme" score." Interesting.

In that case, what does a score of 32 mean? Cause that's what I got.