Do most 40 year olds look like this.

Page 5 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 6:59 am

Venger wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:

I'm black AND autistic and look about 9 or 10 years younger than what I am, so I'm a real life example of this. But it's not true for everyone.

You look 13 years old? uh yeah right

Hey, you don't have to be rude, but it's true. I get that all the time.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 7:29 am

DialAForAwesome wrote:
Venger wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:

I'm black AND autistic and look about 9 or 10 years younger than what I am, so I'm a real life example of this. But it's not true for everyone.

You look 13 years old? uh yeah right

Hey, you don't have to be rude, but it's true. I get that all the time.

Then I wouldn't be bragging about it if I were you. Looking like a middle-school age kid doesn't sound cool at all. :?

You must grow almost zero facial hair for one thing.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 9:16 am

I think that men generally come preprogrammed to become sexually aroused at the sight of a younger woman versus an older woman. An older woman might remind us too much of our mothers and Sunday School teachers. Very few women who are past the age of 30 compete in international beauty contests, or appear in Victoria's Secret catalogues.

Someone as handsome as Shrox, though, even at the age of 48, must still be getting more attention--from women of all ages--than he can handle. He would probably have no problem getting a job modeling men's underwear. A 48 year old woman probably wouldn't make the cut to be a Victoria's Secret model.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Aug 2012, 11:58 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
I think that men generally come preprogrammed to become sexually aroused at the sight of a younger woman versus an older woman. An older woman might remind us too much of our mothers and Sunday School teachers. Very few women who are past the age of 30 compete in international beauty contests, or appear in Victoria's Secret catalogues.

A woman of thirty has far better things to do than to compete in pointless beauty contests, or pose as eye candy for the masses.

ArrantPariah wrote:
Someone as handsome as Shrox, though, even at the age of 48, must still be getting more attention--from women of all ages--than he can handle. He would probably have no problem getting a job modeling men's underwear. A 48 year old woman probably wouldn't make the cut to be a Victoria's Secret model.

Again, a 48 year old woman would probably not be interested in being a Victoria's secret model. Do you realize that photos of models have been airbrushed and touched up to the max? Very few of those models really look like that in real life.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 12:16 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
A woman of thirty has far better things to do than to compete in pointless beauty contests, or pose as eye candy for the masses.

A lot of them watch the pageants on TV, though. :wink:

ArrantPariah wrote:
Again, a 48 year old woman would probably not be interested in being a Victoria's secret model. Do you realize that photos of models have been airbrushed and touched up to the max? Very few of those models really look like that in real life.

Yes, even I know that. :wink:

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:25 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQkubiI63S8[/youtube]

havnoy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Aug 2012, 5:34 pm

shrox wrote:

I'll be 48 in three weeks.
i am 28 and look older than you :cry: :cry: :cry:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 7:41 pm

Ancient Aphorism wrote:
Men age like fine wine. Women age like milk.

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 8:59 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Ancient Aphorism wrote:
Men age like fine wine. Women age like milk.

No they don't. This is my neighbour, he's only 21:

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 7:15 am

Well, here is my neighbor, and she is 20.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 8:10 am

ArrantPariah wrote:

Holy crap! It's Lindsay Lohan! LOL

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 8:11 am

shrox wrote:

I'll be 48 in three weeks.

You look like Skwisgar Skwigelf! :D

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 9:55 am

Here is one perspective:

Quote:
You might call it "Poetic Justice" as the tables are turned on women starting in their mid to late 30's. When women are young (late teens to early 30's) they have men bending over backwards for them (buying them gifts, taking them on vacations, etc.). Then starting in their mid 30's, women start to lose their looks and their power they have over men.

Men on the other hand, have it difficult in the dating scene when they are young. For example, a guy in his 20's who is still living at home won't be able to attract too many women because he is still living at home and probably doesn't have a good paying job. Now fast forward to when this guy is older and in his 30's. He is out living on his own, maybe owns a home, has a nice car and a good paying job. Women who are in his age group (women in their 30's) want like heck to date him but wait he doesn't want to date them because he is interested in younger women only (women in their 20's).

Paybacks are a b***h! These women wouldn't give this guy the time of day when he was in his 20's, living at home, driving an older car and not making a lot of money. Now, these same women are all over him like flies on sh** because he is successful. Well guess what, he is not interested in these women because they are not attractive anymore and he is only interested in young attractive women!

Seriously, though, I think that, among other hominid species, it is typically the old, dominant silver-back who enjoys the bulk of the responsibility for the social-group's coitus. Think of Jeff Winger in the TV show Community.

As for me: I know that I'm an old coot, and I'm perfectly comfortable with it. A lot of women my age will have spent a fortune on cosmetic surgeries, are using a trowel to apply expensive anti-aging products, shave the hair off their bodies, etc. And, many of them may think that there is something wrong with me, for not being as insecure as they are. I do not aspire to become a prissied-up metrosexual.

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 12:56 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:

Ah yes, but I didn't mention his brother, and he's only 15:

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 1:13 pm

Okay. You win. :D