Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2012, 6:31 pm

Lady Gaga has finally returned to her natural hair colour which is brunette. I believe that she shoudls tay a Brunette but at the same time still wear Blonde Wigs. That is what I would do if I was a Girl, remain a brunette but wear a Blonde wig. what do you think about Lady Gaga returning to Brunette.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 11:34 am

It's her hair, she can whatever she wants. My favorite female hair colors are black or red, though. But, again, her hair color doesn't really affect me much at all.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 12:00 pm

1000Knives wrote:
It's her hair, she can whatever she wants. My favorite female hair colors are black or red, though. But, again, her hair color doesn't really affect me much at all.

Or red and black. Now there's a thought.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 3:15 pm

Milan colors. Her hair effects nobody just as her meat dress is just for attention and for nothing really smart or intelligent. The one good thing she's done is being for human rights especially gay rights and anti bullying.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 3:15 pm

She looks so much better as a brunette. She looked too washed out as a blonde unless she was wearing darker makeup.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 3:48 pm

But this is NOT her natural hair colour. You'll notice that in all her old pictures before her Gaga days, her hair is an even darker shade, leaning toward black more. In the recent photographs, however, the lighter shade of brown is clearly a dye.

I do advise all of you to rub that glitter and grease around.

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 4:18 pm

I think she looks nice as a brunette. I agree with Knives that it's her hair and she can do what she wants, though hopefully she won't be dying it to the point of it falling out anymore. I do think that that is a ridiculous side effect of working in the entertainment industry.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 4:31 pm

deltafunction wrote:
I think she looks nice as a brunette. I agree with Knives that it's her hair and she can do what she wants, though hopefully she won't be dying it to the point of it falling out anymore. I do think that that is a ridiculous side effect of working in the entertainment industry.

I think It would be better for her to remain a Brunette, but at the same time wear Blonde Wigs most of the time. This is what I would do if I was a girl.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 4:53 pm

CyclopsSummers wrote:
But this is NOT her natural hair colour. You'll notice that in all her old pictures before her Gaga days, her hair is an even darker shade, leaning toward black more. In the recent photographs, however, the lighter shade of brown is clearly a dye.

I do advise all of you to rub that glitter and grease around.

Either way she looks better with darker hair.