Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Wobbuffet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Aug 2012, 6:00 pm

I used to, but not so much anymore. Recently, it's just seemed to be somewhere for people to brag about how good their job is, how amazing their happy family is, or posting Instragram photos of them in some club/bar I'd never be able to get into.

Now I mostly use it for information on bands...and the comic shops I go to post photos of their new stock every week, so I always check that in case they have something new I might miss when I go in the store.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 10:04 am

Joe90 wrote:
I use it for gossip. Because I'm usually quiet in social situations, people assume that I'm not going to understand any jokes or other shenanigans that happen within the social group, which is annoying because I do understand jokes and all of that sort of thing. So I go on Facebook to find out what goes on with who, just so I can keep up with the latest gossip among people who I know. It may sound nosy but it isn't really, since people post pictures and comments for people to read or notice, if they didn't want anyone to know then they wouldn't put it.

even i find it useful to have a look at the latest gossip i mean by looking at the photos of office colleague i get
a idea who has joined which gang and what they did after office hours so on and so forth.
it gives me a birds eye view of the social situation.
also i come to know what my cousins are in actual life and if it was not for facebook i wont be able to interpret their
character.

Kairi96
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Sep 2012, 5:37 am

I've got a facebook account, but I don't use it very much. My posts most of the times aren't noticed, but I don't care about it very much.
I add only relatives and persons I alredy know in real life; about groups, I'm registered only in the group of my class, because I can take homeworks from the days I missed from school and I can know about school assemblies and trips in time.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2012, 2:35 pm

I have an issue with the layout of Facebook. I don't care for the colours used and the small font of the text. Likewise, I find it a chore to rummage through the messages posted to anyone's wall, and I find the 'scroll-down-load-older-messages' feature to be user-unfriendly.

I tried Facebook three times, and all three times it just didn't work for me.