Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 9:48 am

PastFixations wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
I've been told I'm dull by an ex :cry: so it's imperative for me to have someone who's witty and funny to liven things up or the dullness quotient will be even greater!

Yeah you do need someone to "brighten" you up.
Can't really suggest anyone though.
Besides, if your that dull... just get a tan... a bright orange one.

Lol I was giving an illustrative example from the past - I'm sorted for witty, intelligent company now

I don't think I am dull tbh - I just don't talk about banal rubbish like the average person hence I seem dull to that type, who are in the majority

I wasn't extending an excuse for you to be staggeringly unwitty but I see you took it anyway :)

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 12:21 pm

nessa238 wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
I've been told I'm dull by an ex :cry: so it's imperative for me to have someone who's witty and funny to liven things up or the dullness quotient will be even greater!

Yeah you do need someone to "brighten" you up.
Can't really suggest anyone though.
Besides, if your that dull... just get a tan... a bright orange one.

Lol I was giving an illustrative example from the past - I'm sorted for witty, intelligent company now

I don't think I am dull tbh - I just don't talk about banal rubbish like the average person hence I seem dull to that type, who are in the majority

I wasn't extending an excuse for you to be staggeringly unwitty but I see you took it anyway :)

People never say I'm dull ever. But on the flipside they sometimes think I'm a tad nuts. In conversations, though, if it's anything I have any amount of interest in at all, I'll just go on "aspie ramble" to the person forever, ie, if they're buying headphones, I'll tell them how they could make headphones better by adding magnets to the back or something.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 12:25 pm

That;s the only time anyone's ever said it to my face and he was abusive anyway

I know I'm not the life and soul of the party but I wouldn't want to be
imo people like that are always having to put an entertaining act on and that's far too much pressure and also if they get depressed the type who are entertained by them are never around