Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,274

27 Aug 2012, 10:39 pm

Titangeek wrote:
The sum total of male knowledge.
Image


How did you get my picture of last call. They said one more drink and I said I could live with that and why are the other cups cut out of the picture? :lol:



johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,274

27 Aug 2012, 10:49 pm

Fiz wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
.... after this filthy rich clan girl (and other girls), I realized the same:

Image


Well if men listened more, they'd know more :wink: :lol:


Then you would need this book to help translate. Im working my way true it now and appears to be well thought out and researched. Image



hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Age: 48
Gender: Female
Posts: 22,023
Location: with bucephalus

27 Aug 2012, 11:14 pm

i tend to think that same-sex couples have as many issues with communication as opposite-sex couples (regardless of gender). communication is hard, and it's easier to blame the problems on supposed gender differences than actually working on understanding each other.


_________________
on a break, so if you need assistance please contact another moderator from this list:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt237032.html


1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jul 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,036
Location: CT, USA

27 Aug 2012, 11:27 pm

OlivG wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
You are very NT in manner hence it implies that you mix mainly with NTs so if this is the case you are making life very hard for yourself as from my own experiences it's near on impossible to be treated as an equal by the average NT.


This.

Aspergia for Aspies! Seriously, we need our own town. If the neurotypicals need a carrot for that, they could use us as guinea pigs on researching how an Aspie-only society is different from the NT one.


WTF, I don't know like any people with Aspergers in real life. Seriously, I've known probably under a dozen. I think too much on this board, people equate Aspergers and nerd together, and it doesn't work that way. I can say the "nerd" social groups have been slightly more accepting of me, but only slightly, but I don't fit in well with them either.

Besides, ntz talk liek diz yo.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,272
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

28 Aug 2012, 3:28 am

You know, I was in a confused mood when I posted this thread.

Now, I came into another realization:

I can FILL THIS BOOK.



1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jul 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,036
Location: CT, USA

28 Aug 2012, 3:55 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You know, I was in a confused mood when I posted this thread.

Now, I came into another realization:

I can FILL THIS BOOK.


Someone has already attempted this.

www.amazon.com/The-Game-Penetrating-Soc ... 0060554738

Better off just leaving the pages blank.



spongy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2010
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,055
Location: Patiently waiting for the seventh wave

28 Aug 2012, 4:28 am

1000Knives wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You know, I was in a confused mood when I posted this thread.

Now, I came into another realization:

I can FILL THIS BOOK.


Someone has already attempted this.

www.amazon.com/The-Game-Penetrating-Soc ... 0060554738

Better off just leaving the pages blank.


Not sure if you have read it but that book is mostly neill´s experience around PUAdom. Its in no way an attempt to understand women.
Its not meant to be seen as "the book", even though some people try to put it as such, and its meant to be taken as a little insight on what goes on at PUA communities(some of the things are highly unlikely to happen to average readers but the part that deals with until he became famous/met courtney love could theoretically happen to anyone) so that you can decide for yourself if you are interested in PUA or not.



Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,821
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

28 Aug 2012, 4:38 am

BlueMax wrote:
Fiz wrote:
Well if men listened more, they'd know more :wink: :lol:


What? You say sumpin'?



... :twisted:


I did. What YOU gonna do about it :twisted: :lol:


_________________
The only person in the world that can truly make you happy is yourself.


Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Aug 2010
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,938
Location: Homeward bound

28 Aug 2012, 4:50 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I come to a realization


that women dont want an autistic to father their children?



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,272
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

28 Aug 2012, 8:11 am

Surfman wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I come to a realization


that women dont want an autistic to father their children?


Well, certainly they prefer healthy people to father children.

Individuality aside, there are few things that ALL women I knew/met/dated have in common (they all share almost the same human genome and the same gender, so I don't why it's taboo to talk about the common things).


Here we go:

- They're clingy: Once attached, maybe even slightly, they'll keep messaging/texting/communicating you, and if you don't respond or take a long pause they start ask you where were you and where you doing.

- Most of them are jealous.

- Like men, looks is very important to them yet often they don't admit it: I proved this in earlier threads, I don't think this deserves a further explanation.

- I found they all evaluate men according to three values: Appearance value (looks, self presenting...), entertainment value (sense of humor, activities, adventures, stories, capability to travel....etc) and reputation* value (ie. due to fame, popularity, success, social status and how her friends view him).

It's all about the overall score of this trio combination
For ex, a biker or a ladies'man might have a low reputation but very high the first two values, hence why he would attract a lot of women (or maybe he has a good reputation in other things like how good in bed he is).
A successful businessman might be boring to tears but have a very high reputation due to his success so he can compete the gangster biker in attractiveness.

*Reputation isn't simply the social status, it's more about how others view or think the guy! In my friendzoning guy's girls days I've noticed this same pattern in different groups of girls when they talk about some Guy A "Ie. A has X and does Y and works in Z and achieved W...etc", the more they talk about him in a good way the more their interest increase.

The reputation value has the most impact since it can be simultaneously increased by the two other values, a 40th local man once told me "it's all about reputation, son", I thought he was being idiot but my short exp me that he was so damn right.

- They want a leader guy: feminists would kill me for that.



nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,908
Location: UK

28 Aug 2012, 8:30 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Surfman wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I come to a realization


that women dont want an autistic to father their children?


Well, certainly they prefer healthy people to father children.

Individuality aside, there are few things that ALL women I knew/met/dated have in common (they all share almost the same human genome and the same gender, so I don't why it's taboo to talk about the common things).


Here we go:

- They're clingy: Once attached, maybe even slightly, they'll keep messaging/texting/communicating you, and if you don't respond or take a long pause they start ask you where were you and where you doing.

- Most of them are jealous.

- Like men, looks is very important to them yet often they don't admit it: I proved this in earlier threads, I don't think this deserves a further explanation.

- I found they all evaluate men according to three values: Appearance value (looks, self presenting...), entertainment value (sense of humor, activities, adventures, stories, capability to travel....etc) and reputation* value (ie. due to fame, popularity, success, social status and how her friends view him).

It's all about the overall score of this trio combination
For ex, a biker or a ladies'man might have a low reputation but very high the first two values, hence why he would attract a lot of women (or maybe he has a good reputation in other things like how good in bed he is).
A successful businessman might be boring to tears but have a very high reputation due to his success so he can compete the gangster biker in attractiveness.

*Reputation isn't simply the social status, it's more about how others view or think the guy! In my friendzoning guy's girls days I've noticed this same pattern in different groups of girls when they talk about some Guy A "Ie. A has X and does Y and works in Z and achieved W...etc", the more they talk about him in a good way the more their interest increase.

The reputation value has the most impact since it can be simultaneously increased by the two other values, a 40th local man once told me "it's all about reputation, son", I thought he was being idiot but my short exp me that he was so damn right.

- They want a leader guy: feminists would kill me for that.


This isn't true of all women, possibly most NT women. I'd agree on the appearance and entertainment value aspects but reputation isn't important to me at all in fact probably the opposite as I tend to relate best to other outsiders. I certainly don't want a leader as I usually have a major struggle to be the one in control.



Last edited by nessa238 on 28 Aug 2012, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,272
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

28 Aug 2012, 8:31 am

nessa238 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Surfman wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I come to a realization


that women dont want an autistic to father their children?


Well, certainly they prefer healthy people to father children.

Individuality aside, there are few things that ALL women I knew/met/dated have in common (they all share almost the same human genome and the same gender, so I don't why it's taboo to talk about the common things).


Here we go:

- They're clingy: Once attached, maybe even slightly, they'll keep messaging/texting/communicating you, and if you don't respond or take a long pause they start ask you where were you and where you doing.

- Most of them are jealous.

- Like men, looks is very important to them yet often they don't admit it: I proved this in earlier threads, I don't think this deserves a further explanation.

- I found they all evaluate men according to three values: Appearance value (looks, self presenting...), entertainment value (sense of humor, activities, adventures, stories, capability to travel....etc) and reputation* value (ie. due to fame, popularity, success, social status and how her friends view him).

It's all about the overall score of this trio combination
For ex, a biker or a ladies'man might have a low reputation but very high the first two values, hence why he would attract a lot of women (or maybe he has a good reputation in other things like how good in bed he is).
A successful businessman might be boring to tears but have a very high reputation due to his success so he can compete the gangster biker in attractiveness.

*Reputation isn't simply the social status, it's more about how others view or think the guy! In my friendzoning guy's girls days I've noticed this same pattern in different groups of girls when they talk about some Guy A "Ie. A has X and does Y and works in Z and achieved W...etc", the more they talk about him in a good way the more their interest increase.

The reputation value has the most impact since it can be simultaneously increased by the two other values, a 40th local man once told me "it's all about reputation, son", I thought he was being idiot but my short exp me that he was so damn right.

- They want a leader guy: feminists would kill me for that.


Are you talking about NT women as this doesn't hold true for me at all, in fact I'd say I look for the opposite of most of those categories. You are defining an NT man basically.


I've never met an aspie woman.



nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,908
Location: UK

28 Aug 2012, 8:33 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Surfman wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I come to a realization


that women dont want an autistic to father their children?


Well, certainly they prefer healthy people to father children.

Individuality aside, there are few things that ALL women I knew/met/dated have in common (they all share almost the same human genome and the same gender, so I don't why it's taboo to talk about the common things).


Here we go:

- They're clingy: Once attached, maybe even slightly, they'll keep messaging/texting/communicating you, and if you don't respond or take a long pause they start ask you where were you and where you doing.

- Most of them are jealous.

- Like men, looks is very important to them yet often they don't admit it: I proved this in earlier threads, I don't think this deserves a further explanation.

- I found they all evaluate men according to three values: Appearance value (looks, self presenting...), entertainment value (sense of humor, activities, adventures, stories, capability to travel....etc) and reputation* value (ie. due to fame, popularity, success, social status and how her friends view him).

It's all about the overall score of this trio combination
For ex, a biker or a ladies'man might have a low reputation but very high the first two values, hence why he would attract a lot of women (or maybe he has a good reputation in other things like how good in bed he is).
A successful businessman might be boring to tears but have a very high reputation due to his success so he can compete the gangster biker in attractiveness.

*Reputation isn't simply the social status, it's more about how others view or think the guy! In my friendzoning guy's girls days I've noticed this same pattern in different groups of girls when they talk about some Guy A "Ie. A has X and does Y and works in Z and achieved W...etc", the more they talk about him in a good way the more their interest increase.

The reputation value has the most impact since it can be simultaneously increased by the two other values, a 40th local man once told me "it's all about reputation, son", I thought he was being idiot but my short exp me that he was so damn right.

- They want a leader guy: feminists would kill me for that.


Are you talking about NT women as this doesn't hold true for me at all, in fact I'd say I look for the opposite of most of those categories. You are defining an NT man basically.


I've never met an aspie woman.


OK, I changed my post anyway as some of the requirements are true for me.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,272
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

28 Aug 2012, 8:38 am

^^ lol



nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,908
Location: UK

28 Aug 2012, 8:41 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^^ lol


Lol - us women! Can't make up our minds!

Obviously looks will come into it and no one wants to be with someone who bores them if they're honest.

I've been told I'm dull by an ex :cry: so it's imperative for me to have someone who's witty and funny to liven things up or the dullness quotient will be even greater!

I do think witty people like to have an adoring audience 'You're SO funny!' so that's usually my role lol



PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,735

28 Aug 2012, 9:36 am

nessa238 wrote:
I've been told I'm dull by an ex :cry: so it's imperative for me to have someone who's witty and funny to liven things up or the dullness quotient will be even greater!

Yeah you do need someone to "brighten" you up.
Can't really suggest anyone though.
Besides, if your that dull... just get a tan... a bright orange one.


_________________
www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."