Page 9 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Lady_Monster
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

I love sweaters and sweatshirts, so usually I'm wearing one or the other. Or both, since my core temperature is probably 0. (Seriously, I'm always cold. I'll have around 5 layers on in August)
Then I usually have black jeans and combat boots/Vans. And my hair is usually swept up in some messy bun of some sort.

I like what I wear. :wink:

hamption3232
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 May 2011, 8:34 pm

I have certian outfit that I wear for every day of the week. If I don't wear my clothes on the days I should then I freak out and can't remember what day it is. :lol:

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 9:53 pm

Typical Nerd dress, With an alpaca wool Jacket

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 9:56 pm

I wear a polo and jeans year-round. :lol: I've kept my hair medium length since 7th or 8th grade.

CozPoz2802
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2011, 5:56 am

Jeans, a t-shirt or shirt and a jumper and for all of these normally the same ones for days on end...which is apparently 'gross'...

2010Dolby
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2011, 1:24 pm

in the winter: jeans, tee shirt, work boots

summer: jeans, sleeve-less work shirt, work boots

all my clothes are bought from cheap chain stores like target or wal-mart. clothes are a ridiculous thing to spend hundreds of dollars on. especially considering in my career they would get destroyed and shredded in a month or two

Resented_M
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 May 2011, 3:24 pm

I dress as plain and boring as possible. Nothing that would make anyone notice me.

MichaelaB
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2012, 5:02 pm

I out-grown almost all my clothes, so I don't have much to wear.
If i'm going out I'd wear loose jeans, shirt, converse and my black trench coat. Nothing special.

Hibzy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Feb 2012, 7:08 pm

Jeans, t-shirt and a jacket, no matter what weather. I can't wear anything tight so once I found something I liked, I stuck with it.

Stuffedwithempty
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Feb 2012, 2:24 am

I try to dress formal so I don't attract too much attention. Shirt, jeans, clean-shaven. That's about it

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2012, 1:04 pm

I dress much like those during theg runge era, often with headphones around the bac of the neck and uncombed hair. It's not ver popular, but I like it because flannel and jeans are comfortable and easy to maintain in good condition.

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist

KatherineBates
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2012, 5:49 am

On a monday I wear jeans, a pink hoodie and Nike trainers
On a tuesday I wear the same jeans, a pink t-shirt and Nike trainers
On a wednesday I wear the same jeans again, a grey hoodie and Nike trainers
On a thursday I wear a different pair of jeans, the pink hoodie from monday and Converse
On a friday I wear another different pair of jeans, a blue hoodie and Ugg boots
On a saturday I wear jogging bottoms, a white t-shirt with a panda on it and Avia trainers
On a sunday I wear a different pair of jogging bottoms, a purple hoodie and Avia trainers

I don't know why though...

zzmondo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2012, 6:24 pm

I typically wear American Eagle jeans and an Aeropostale shirt. I have no idea how those two combinations come together, they just seem too sometimes.

Calcifer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Mar 2012, 8:36 pm

When I was smaller, I only ever wore sweats and shirts, since anything else bothered me.
Then I started wearing jeans, hoodies, and sneakers in middle school and have stuck with that type of dress up til now.

ShelfInTheRoom
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Mar 2012, 11:49 pm

I usually wear anything that appeals to me. I wear a great deal of flannel shirts, some kick ass desert boots or vans, some type of comfortable blue jeans, band shirts, solid colored shirts (long-sleeved and short-sleeved, sometimes layered), odd looking grandma sweaters (lol), and anything that has a unique/vintage feel to it. I love to dress in a simple manner, but I do think that I have a good sense of style. And possibly in contrast to most Aspies (I could be wrong), I think long and hard on what I am going to wear and what I look like. You could even call me vain... I attribute this to my OCD though. I have a very poor body-image of myself but at the same time try and always look my best.

Alohilani
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Mar 2012, 12:50 am

I wear all kinds of clothes as long as they are oversize, long and fluffy and either black, grey or dark green. Usually I walk around in slim jeans, oversize jumper, chucks or doc martens. In summer I wear leggins and long wide shirts, long skirts or so. I don't like exposing too much skin so usually I look quite buttoned up.
And I always wear a scarf around my neck. I feel naked without a scarf.

anyway, there's always a tiny touch of hipster and/or grunge in the way I dress. I love clothes and clothes shopping and I never wear the same outfit for 2 days in a row. I spend so much time in front of my closet thinking about what to wear... I would save so much time every day if I had to wear a uniform at work.

Things I don't like wearing include monkey suits (business clothes), t-shirts and sleeveless tops, tight tops and hoodies.