Page 10 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Alohilani
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Mar 2012, 12:50 am

I wear all kinds of clothes as long as they are oversize, long and fluffy and either black, grey or dark green. Usually I walk around in slim jeans, oversize jumper, chucks or doc martens. In summer I wear leggins and long wide shirts, long skirts or so. I don't like exposing too much skin so usually I look quite buttoned up.
And I always wear a scarf around my neck. I feel naked without a scarf.

anyway, there's always a tiny touch of hipster and/or grunge in the way I dress. I love clothes and clothes shopping and I never wear the same outfit for 2 days in a row. I spend so much time in front of my closet thinking about what to wear... I would save so much time every day if I had to wear a uniform at work.

Things I don't like wearing include monkey suits (business clothes), t-shirts and sleeveless tops, tight tops and hoodies.

Ddddd
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Mar 2012, 7:47 am

0-5: my mom chose out my clothes
6-10: boys clothing
11-13: oversized boys clothing
14-15: any clothes, didn't matter for which gender
16-17: skinny jeans + bandshirt + hoodie
18+: skinny jeans + dark large sweater

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 12:59 pm

I became more clothing aware around two years ago. Before that it was whatever my parents got me. Then I started to do what everyone else did, a jacket, a cool t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Now that I'm in college, I chose to be a bit more elegant, with proper shirts, coats, pants other than jeans, and a greater variety of shoes as well. Learning which clothes fit with my build and which colors go with each other has been real helpful too.

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 3:11 pm

It depends on my mood and what the weather's like.

Autumn/Winter
shirts: designed long-sleeve, or a aeropostle/hollister/cartoon tee
pants: yogas, sweats, skinnies, skinny flare
shoes: converse uggs (boots & slippers), nike shox, jordans, osirises
Since I get cold easily, I usually wear a nice fitted sweater, my northface, or a baggy sports hoodie.

Spring/Summer
shirts: fitted tank top, or the tees listed above, sports jerseys
pants: shorts (jeans & sweats), pants if chilly enough
shoes: nike shox, designed flip flops, bare feet, nike high-tops, osirises
I wear my bikini most of the summer. Occasionally I'll wear a dress if I have one that fits me.

Hair
casual/everyday: down, scrunched up curls
sports: ponytail with pre-wrap for a headband, low pigtails, medium high braid
night/"bumm days": a high (sort of messy) bun

*I also like to wear jewelery and a belt, plus I wear makeup and glasses.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

07 Mar 2012, 3:58 pm

Jeans and a t-shirt, with uggs or high tops. Maybe a sweatshirt. I also wear my plastic Ray Ban sunglasses when it's bright out. My hair is usually down, and occasionally I'll wear make up.

Also a pair of earrings, maybe a necklace.

Lukas64
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Mar 2012, 6:54 pm

Until about half a year ago (age 17) my mom bought my clothes, but I refused to wear anything except a t-shirt and jeans and in the winter a jacket over that. Although I had a thing in 7th grade where I refused to wear anything but these hideous turquoise sweatpants outside of school. I actually manged to wear substantial holes into them.

Now, I still wear only jeans and a t-shirt and in the winter a jacket. I always wear the same jacket for the entire winter and I wear my jeans till they wear out, same with my t-shirts. It's not very exciting...

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 9:23 pm

My kids have always been very independent about their clothing choices, and I've never tried to tell them what to wear or what they couldn't wear.

My 18 yo daughter wears somewhat whats in fashion. She follows the trends but she isn't a slave to them. She has chin length layered blonde hair with highlights. She wears makeup most every day, but not a lot of it. She's the quiet, polite, good, honor student type, but she's also very popular and has lots of friends and has had the same bf since she was 14 and they are engaged now and he lives with her in her little apartment/garage that's attached to the house but has it's own door. Her ears used to be gauged to 0's but they have closed back up now.

My 17 yo son usually wears baggy jeans or shorts and t-shirts. Most of the shirts are black. He sometimes wears polo shirts and sometimes wears button up shirts. I don't know what you would call his look. He has a Jamaica flag belt that he wears every day, lots of band and Bob Marley etc t-shirts, and he has a knit cap that he calls a beanie that he wears a lot. He has shaggy blondish brown curly hair that always looks messy and he has pierced ears and a pierced lip.

My youngest daughter who is 15 goes between goth/scene/emo depending on her mood. She wears almost exclusively black or dark colors. Usually jeans and tshirts although she does have a few other type shirts she will sometimes wear. She has short layered hair that she straightenes and dyes different colors every few weeks. Right now it's black with blonde, and red streaks. It's parted on the side and it covers one eye. She wears lots of eye makeup but no foundation. Heavy eyeliner and eyeshadow. Usually she has dark nail polish on. She only has pierced ears, but is thinking about getting her tongue done. She wants her eyebrow done, but I hate those so I said please don't.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Barefoot_Boy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Mar 2012, 10:42 pm

The typical things I wear to school are t-shirts with things printed on them, denim or cotton shorts, and sandals. When going out places like stores or to eat I wear the same types of shorts and sandals, but I will also wear sleeveless t-shirts or tank tops. It's usually warm where I live here in the USA. Around the house I usually wear gym shorts and go shirtless and barefoot. To church I wear dressier clothes like dress shirts, long dress pants, and nice tennis shoes. But I generally don't wear ties.

John Greenleaf Whittier

USMCnBNSFdude
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 12:34 am

T-shirt, shorts, sandals...underwear. I'm very boring and like it.

ATwistedLogic
Raven
Raven

09 Apr 2012, 4:01 am

T shirts (sometimes with zip up hoodies if is cold) shorts (even when its cold) and barefeet (flip flops when I'm outside but prefer to go barefoot)

Last edited by ATwistedLogic on 10 Apr 2012, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brickmack
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Apr 2012, 5:56 am

For winter, I own 5 identical pairs of jeans (one for each day of the schoolweek, and on weekends if I decide to get dressed, I wear something dirty) and a bunch of shirts that other people got me...

For summer, various types of shorts and t shirts.

I don't much care what I wear, but I am starting to phase out shirts that have brand names on them, since after emailing and such with the companies, they wouldn't pay me for advertising...

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2012, 5:58 am

Very planly, usually. Dark blue T-shirt, boxers, dark blue jogging bottoms.

I won't ever win any sartorial awards.

brickmack
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Apr 2012, 2:33 pm

For winter, I own 5 identical pairs of jeans (one for each day of the schoolweek, and on weekends if I decide to get dressed, I wear something dirty) and a bunch of shirts that other people got me...

For summer, various types of shorts and t shirts.

I don't much care what I wear, but I am starting to phase out shirts that have brand names on them, since after emailing and such with the companies, they wouldn't pay me for advertising...

Anomalia21
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Apr 2012, 6:23 pm

Jeans and T-shirt, mostly. A sweater too if it's cold.
Don't really care about how they look: they must be confortable and reliable.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2012, 11:28 am

Jeans, a t-shirt, and the same American Eagle t-shirt I've been wearing since I was 13.

ZX_SpectrumDisorder
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2012, 12:38 pm

Heavy dark denim loose fit jeans and a Stussy tee with Nike Air Force ones.