Page 2 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ForestRose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Jun 2011, 8:30 am

I do wear make-up and nail polish at some times, but not all the time. I don't really dress a certain way: I wear what I like but nothing too bizzare :).

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 11:09 am

I don't really enjoy applying make-up that goes further than chapstick or lip-gloss. One of my friends decided to put mascara on me, I looked horrible but she continued to compliment me. Nail polish - I wear black or french tip (with the tips black instead of white). I'm too lazy to cut my nails so they look unkempt. I wear pants and t-shirts. Wearing only tank tops feels funny, like I'm too exposed (I'm okay with bathing suits and strapless dresses, ironically). I only wear dresses on special occasion. I can't wear a dress everyday. It feels awkward.

I_am_Alexis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jul 2011, 9:18 am

*When I go to special occasions, I don't wear a lot of makeup--just lip gloss and a little mascara. I sometimes wear mascara on normal days, but not usually because wearing it too often isn't healthy.

*I love fashion. I used to dress like everyone else, but I've decided I want to be more unique now.

*I love to paint my nails in summer, but during the school year, there's just not much time to do it.

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 10:39 am

Anyone else can't stand painting their nails?

I don't know why, but I freak out, it feels really constricting (although I know this is in my head!) and I bite all the nail varnish off. 8O

Squirsh
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2011, 4:03 pm

I love the way my nails look when they're long and I love painting them, even though it ends up all over my fingers. I love makeup too but I don't usually wear it because I don't like the way it feels on my face. If I could find makeup that didn't feel sticky or unpleasant I'd probably wear it more often. I usually get out a mirror and practice putting on my makeup then wipe it off and try something else. My friends love makeup because it covers that they think of as their flaws but I love it because I can use my face for something creative. It's nice to look at the different colours of eyeshadows and see how they look when used in a design and make my face into a piece of living artwork. It stems from my love of making and drawing things I think.

Chibs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

I usually don't wear makeup. Don't like it that much, I think I look okay without, and I just don't have time/I'm too lazy to apply it in the morning(i want to relax in bed as long as I can before I have to get up)

No nail-polish for me. I have short nails too.

My clothing style is T-shirts and jeans, nice and comfy.

missmart
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Aug 2011, 3:46 am

i often dress up my nail but most of time end up with failed .though i always couldn't make well ,i often bought something about this from tmart.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

14 Aug 2011, 12:52 pm

Makeup: The less I put on, the better. And it's rare.
Nail Polish: Never on my fingernails. I do put nail polish on my toenails though.
Clothes: Nothing too loose, nothing too tight.

Hetalia_Obsession
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Sep 2011, 2:57 am

I'd like to wear makeup but I don't look good in it

I paint my nails

t-shirt and jeans ^^

MissMew
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Sep 2011, 6:49 pm

I love all of it:) You could say that its one of my special interests

It's very happy being a cat
Asperger's: It's a difference, not a disease :D

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Oct 2011, 8:03 pm

Make-up disgusts me. Period. I hate seeing people with that stuff painted all over their faces.

kerupuk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Oct 2011, 4:47 am

Well, I do wear make up sometimes! I often do it for fun, when I'm tired of studying biology (my lovely biology has been with me since I was elementary schoolkid till now 15 years old teenager :heart: ). I love wearing nail polish! But usually I only wear the black, dark purple, soft pink, or giving myself french manicure. I'm not into the colors like electric blue, yellow, and other colors that sounds "yank!"for me (I have synesthesia, so such colors will just disturb my eyes and my ears). My mother often told me not to wear such dark color, she said I'll look like a failed wiccan. But rather than I hurt my own eyes and ears, I would prefer to look like a failed wiccan.
Fashion? Hoodie, scarf, jeans, and t-shirt are my fashion. Not too tight or too short.
Oh sometimes I love to wear long dresses because they are not short and not tight! :)

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Oct 2011, 2:41 pm

kerupuk wrote:
Well, I do wear make up sometimes! I often do it for fun, when I'm tired of studying biology (my lovely biology has been with me since I was elementary schoolkid till now 15 years old teenager :heart: ). I love wearing nail polish! But usually I only wear the black, dark purple, soft pink, or giving myself french manicure. I'm not into the colors like electric blue, yellow, and other colors that sounds "yank!"for me (I have synesthesia, so such colors will just disturb my eyes and my ears). My mother often told me not to wear such dark color, she said I'll look like a failed wiccan. But rather than I hurt my own eyes and ears, I would prefer to look like a failed wiccan.
Fashion? Hoodie, scarf, jeans, and t-shirt are my fashion. Not too tight or too short.
Oh sometimes I love to wear long dresses because they are not short and not tight! :)

I only wear nail polish on my toes (I can't wear it on my fingers at my school). All of my colors are dark. Colors like neon green, yellow, orange, electric blue, hot pink and the sorts harass my eyes. My mom hates my choice of colors. She says that makes me seem like a nun. How? I don't know...

JediGirl77
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Nov 2011, 4:59 pm

I never wear makeup or nail polish, mainly because I cannot see the point. Also, it's what practically every other girl in my year does. We all look pretty same-y in our uniforms, so why wear makeup too and look even more like a clone?
A lot of girls in my school seem to think they're putting this gunk on their faces to look different, ornginal, unique e.t.c but they end up all looking the same, once it gets to that stage the truly original thing to do is just turn up each day with your own face, which is what I do. :D

rainbow_warrior
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Nov 2011, 6:23 pm

i wear make up but not much and i love painting my nails but im no good at it
clothes tags and ichy materials in clothes drive me mad though!!

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

22 Nov 2011, 10:20 pm

Okay... I've changed my mind. On the nail polish, that is. I'll wear it if it is a dark color.