Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

feelohsophia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Aug 2012, 4:47 pm

Hey you, :)

woah, I don't even know what to write. But I'm new so I thought I at least should introduce myself before I start posting on topics - I don't want to be mistaken for being rude. So, well, um... here we go. ;)

I'm a 23 years old female and am studying social pedagogy (yeah, I know...) in the south of Germany. I just got my official diagnosis of Aspergers with also some ADHS traits the week before last. So I'm kinda new to this. It still feels surreal and I think this might last until I'll receive my diagnosis via mail.

What else to say? Hmm. I absolutely love philosophy, tea, sudoku and sports.

Some questions? Go ahead! :)

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 4:50 pm

Well, your username is sure a strange way to spell philosophy :P. If I said that out loud, it would sound a bit like the spanish word for it.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 5:04 pm

Welcome to WP. I hope you like it here. :)

zxy8
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2012, 5:17 pm

Hi, welcome :D

I think it's cool you are from Germany. I like German, and perhaps want to go there someday :D

So what are your favourite sports? What do you like to play and watch? :)

feelohsophia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Aug 2012, 5:50 pm

I play handball. I'm the goalkeeper (people always say goalkeepers are some kind of "exotic", guess they're right). I can rely on my own decisions and I love to push my body's boundaries. I guess I just like that feeling very much. That's why I like doing sports in general. :) I also go to the gym and am a runner.

Germany is lovely. We've got some really nice places. Especially the south of Germany. Very pastoral, serene and idyllic. :)

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 7:09 pm

I was at Königsee in Bayern, it was beautiful indeed~

zxy8
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2012, 9:40 pm

feelohsophia wrote:
I play handball. I'm the goalkeeper (people always say goalkeepers are some kind of "exotic", guess they're right). I can rely on my own decisions and I love to push my body's boundaries. I guess I just like that feeling very much. That's why I like doing sports in general. :) I also go to the gym and am a runner.

Germany is lovely. We've got some really nice places. Especially the south of Germany. Very pastoral, serene and idyllic. :)

Cool :) Why do they say that goalkeepers are exotic? That sounds great about why you like sports :D You must be super fit then :O

That sounds great about Germany :D Do you travel a lot?

SunTeufel
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Aug 2012, 9:59 pm

Welcome. I like German a lot. I taught myself German, when I was 16, and I am a Ph.D. Psychology student. When I was 16, I listened to casette tapes, and I made many thousands of flashcards. I also read and translated everything published that Nietzsche wrote including his letters. I am a certified translator, and certified in international business German through the Goetthe Institute. I also have an MBA and a master's degree in accounting. I am diagnosed with Asperger's Disorder and PTSD. I'm extremely sensitive to neon lights, cardboard rubbing on cardboard, and pencils on paper. I have one real friend, a wife, and three kids. I wish you the best of success. Never give up...ever.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2012, 9:47 am

Welkome to WP

MickImage