Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

phyrehawke
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2012, 5:36 pm

I like the video. Thanks for being friendly, mm... you're cool. :)
Turns out no tall ships today. That'll be tomorrow. Probably for the best since I'm in a flat puzzling mood, and maybe figured something out about me. Almost always a good thing for damage control, lol.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2012, 6:05 pm

My day has been good. I found out that I can spend *some* money out of my laptop fund. I'm getting a new audio video cable for my Gamecube(I misplaced/lost mine).

I'm also getting a few games:

Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic(3DS)
Viewtiful Joe(Gamecube)
Resident Evil: Revelations(3DS)
Dead Or Alive Dimensions(3DS)

I know I can play my Gamecube games on my Wii but it's just not the same, y'know?

I am so relieved that somebody actually wants to talk to me right now :)

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2012, 7:08 pm

My day has been okay.

I had a dream about Doctor Who last night, which was awesome. Reminded me that I need to start watching it again (haven't watched it in at least a year). I woke up at 3 PM and visited with my mom for a couple of hours. She was in a talkative mood today, which is great because I don't like it when she's too quiet. Visiting with my mom on her days off is always the highlight of my week, because the rest of the time she is either at work or my other family members need to talk to her.

I was pretty irritable after my daily run though - too many people at the park, mostly thug-looking guys with their families/friends. Made me feel uneasy. It didn't help that, when I came back, my neighbor was visiting with my parents. He always comes over unannounced to talk about lawn care, and whenever we have any trouble with appliances, he keeps coming over to fix them (without us asking him to). I know he's just trying to be friendly, but all he does is irritate me. I wish he would mind his own business. :?

phyrehawke
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2012, 11:55 pm

MMcool...I just wanted to say thank you for starting this thread. I've had a better evening...and maybe a whole lot more...thanks in part to your post. You are a brave kid, and I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. :) You deserve sweet pea hugs...

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 1:39 am

My day was miserable and depressing. Some things went well, like project hell Sentra almost drawing to a close, but I still feel unwanted and all alone. Tomorrow will probably be better though as I am going with hell Sentra's owner to the junkyard to pull parts for it. Hopefully, by the end of the day, I will finally have my driveway back so I can start back on my own projects again.

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 1:42 am

My day so far hasn't been so good, i had a horrible night, i really hope this wont be one of those days where i have to drag myself through :/

SavageMessiah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Sep 2012, 2:24 am

Trade your Sentra for a GTR...

Another 12 hour shift. Working a stretch of 22 out of 23 days. You can make money, but at a price.

Yet I'm as healthy as I was when I was 16... Slow and steady wins the race. Burn the candle at both ends, and you will lose it!

phyrehawke
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Sep 2012, 12:12 pm

Today feels better. :) And there is a hint of autumn sneaking into the air and teasing me with her breeze.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 12:14 pm

Good so far. I had bacon and eggs for lunch, am ordering some things from amazon.com, and played Twisted Metal for a bit.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

keira
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 3:46 pm

CrystalStars wrote:
mmcool wrote:
what do you think of the video?

The video is a neat addition to the thread, IMO.

I agree.

My day wasn't bad for a Monday. I got a little bit cold though.