Page 6 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

11 Sep 2012, 5:33 pm

LKL wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
LKL wrote:
Jesus effing christ, what a f***ing stew of crap. The only things that I want to say in response to this is that there are more than two types of men (ie, 'nice' vs. 'jerk' is a false dichotomy); that a lot of guys who think that they're losing because they're 'nice,' are actually losing because they're as*holes and are not actually 'nice' by most women's definition of the word; and that different women are attracted to different men, just like different men are attracted to different women. Oh, and also: 'strong' does not necessarily mean 'domineering bastard.'

Where the f*ck did I say that there are only 2 types of men in this world? You're pulling that out of your ass.

Sounds to me like you didn't actually READ what I posted previously. Do have to spell it out for you? It had nothing to do with "nice guys" or "jerks".

People want to be wanted for THEM, not because they're a convenient last resort! Sheesh

I was responding more to ArrantParriah and Roman.

Oh ok.

As for you, vigilians: No Comment.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 5:34 pm

Quote:
Aeons of evolution have left the human vagina moistening at the sight of a jerk. To permit a nice boy to have access to her vagina would require her to force herself, and would not be natural.

In other words, you don't really grasp evolution, women, or the evolution of women.

Gotcha.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 5:35 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
[As for you, vigilians: No Comment.

awwww, that's too bad :heart:

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 5:37 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
LKL wrote:
Jesus effing christ, what a f***ing stew of crap. The only things that I want to say in response to this is that there are more than two types of men (ie, 'nice' vs. 'jerk' is a false dichotomy); that a lot of guys who think that they're losing because they're 'nice,' are actually losing because they're as*holes and are not actually 'nice' by most women's definition of the word; and that different women are attracted to different men, just like different men are attracted to different women. Oh, and also: 'strong' does not necessarily mean 'domineering bastard.'
What about guys who are shy and passive who are afraid to approach women out of the fear of many possible outcomes and as a result lock themselves away becoming a hikikimori for long periods of time?And when they do manage to get with a woman somehow are very submissive to women?....not saying that I um might be the one I just explained...though. :oops: :oops:

Lack of social contact will most likely lead to a lack of social relationships.

As for the rest, you sound like a sensitive soul, and emotional parasites like to feed on "sensitive souls." Please be careful.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 5:40 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Quote:
Aeons of evolution have left the human vagina moistening at the sight of a jerk. To permit a nice boy to have access to her vagina would require her to force herself, and would not be natural.

In other words, you don't really grasp evolution, women, or the evolution of women.

Gotcha.
:lol: What does the moistening of the vagina have to do with being nice guy or jerk? Usually the moistening of the vagina is if the female finds the male desirable and worthy of recieving his genes and she likes the guy enough. I know this might seem strange but honestly and truthfully I see women usually turned off by jerks.They prefer a man/or woman who looks at them eye to eye on the same level as a human being.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

11 Sep 2012, 5:41 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Quote:

Gotcha.

Tis true. It's cute how he's trying oh so hard to sound like a Pick-Up Artist "guru"........When he has no idea what he's talking about.

Also, an Aeon is a period of time lasting 1,000,000,000 years. Modern humans evolved in a time period of no more than 0.01 Aeons and first emerged fully ~0.001 Aeons ago.

11 Sep 2012, 5:44 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Quote:

Gotcha.
:lol: What does the moistening of the vagina have to do with being nice guy or jerk? Usually the moistening of the vagina is if the female finds the male desirable and worthy of recieving his genes and she likes the guy enough. I know this might seem strange but honestly and truthfully I see women usually turned off by jerks.They prefer a man/or woman who looks at them eye to eye on the same level as a human being.

It usually takes quite a bit more than the SIGHT of an attractive guy to get a woman moist down there.....

Most women I've known IRL don't get turned on by sight as much as they do by suggestive talk as well as heavy petting.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 5:50 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
LKL wrote:
What about guys who are shy and passive who are afraid to approach women out of the fear of many possible outcomes and as a result lock themselves away becoming a hikikimori for long periods of time?And when they do manage to get with a woman somehow are very submissive to women?....not saying that I um might be the one I just explained...though. :oops: :oops:

As for the rest, you sound like a sensitive soul, and emotional parasites like to feed on "sensitive souls." Please be careful.
Ill be sure to be careful I do not have a repeat of what happened a few years back. 8O

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 12 Sep 2012, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 7:02 pm

Dear God, there's some nonsensical rambling s**t here. I don't get this obsession with 'nice' vs 'jerk', and as for 'strong' I think what people (men and women) respond to most in all sorts of ways (romantic and otherwise) is a strong personality. That doesn't mean cocky or obnoxious, though those are two things that can be confused for strong, and can stand out in a pub/club situation, sure. It means confidence and respect (to yourself and others), someone who can be depended on.

There's a short story/modern fable I recall that comes to mind: The cruel woman met the selfish man and, drunk, they went to bed. As they undressed, she looked at his cock and, with a sneer, asked, 'And who are you hoping to please with that?'. The man smiled and answered, 'Myself'. And they lived happily ever after.

I'm a man - yeah, you heard right - and I am constantly surprised and disturbed at what I am supposed/expected to find attractive, or want in a woman. ('All men want x' - well, f**k you. I'm a man, and I don't. Falsified!) I may be in a minority, but I doubt it's a minority of one. And I don't see why the same wouldn't be true of women. Instead of telling yourself what women want, or even telling women what they want, or what someone has hypothesised their biology makes them want, why don't you ask a few?

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:32 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:

Yes that is exactly how I am.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:38 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:

Again this exactly describes my situation.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:41 pm

Roman wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:

Again this exactly describes my situation.
It looks like I'm not alone.My life is a lot like welcome to the NHK.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:57 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
Roman wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Shall we examine, for a moment, the flip side of the coin?

Imagine a woman who is morbidly obese, suffers from rotting teeth and halitosis, has a moustache growing on her upper lip, and who perspires like a hog.

Are you going to offer to give her a Good Stiff Poke as a reward for being nice, or because she says that she shares your cherished political beliefs?

A few men might, out of principle, pity, or a commitment to fairness.

Most men, however, are going to fix their sites on the woman who causes them to experience a spontaneous penile erection as she walks out of the room.

I have been with Jennifer out of pity. To be honest, originally I chose to be with her because she was graduate student which is prestigious. However, after half a year of being with her it became clear that her other qualities (such as her excessive bleeding due to polycistic ovaries which made it difficult for her to walk, and also screwed up her academic career as well, her depression, as well as her weight) made her low quality on a grand scheme of things. Nevertheless. I didn't want to "betray" her seeing how hurt she is, so I was with her regardless. Even if some really attractive woman were to come along I would still stay with her in order not to "betray" her. But I guess the fact that I wasn't actually attracted to her came through in the "small things" I did wrong here and there which made her break up with me herself once 2 years were over. If this didn't happen I would never break up with her myself, although I would feel "trapped".

First of all, polycystic ovarian syndrome is treatable and I sincerely hope that Jennifer gets the medical help she needs(if she hasn't already).
That being said, I'm not surprised that she broke up with you eventually. You were lying to her as well as lying to yourself about your true sexual feelings. You weren't attracted to her sexually, and I suspect that she picked up on it and found it very off putting(as I would too). Being with someone you don't find attractive and/or giving them a mercy f*ck only shows that you are desperate.

Do you have ANY idea how repulsive desperation is to people? Especially women?? Well now I certainly hope so. A guy who's desperate will settle for anyone and by hooking up with such a guy, it makes her feel unattractive. In her mind, she must be so ugly that the only guys who want to be with her(and shag her) are guys who are unable to get with anybody else. Funny thing is, even ugly women who you'd think would never get laid always seem to manage to find somebody wanting to shag them.

It doesn't seem that Jennifer realized that my taking her out of desperation was the source of the problem. I mean, she spent enormous amount of time trying to "train" me (including taking me to the dance class, teaching me how to drive, and so forth) while I was bitter she was "disracting me from my physics". Towards the end of the relationship we actually had a big fight when I kept telling her that career is number 1 and she kept telling me that family is number 1. The other kind of problem we have with Jennifer (probably even more serious in her mind) is when my parents didn't approve of her they tried to make plans that would conflict with plans I have with Jennifer, and I wouldn't stand up to my parents. Despite the fact that she was open about everything, she never confronted me about the fact that I took her out of desperation, so probably she never realized that part

Then there was another girl, Jax, whom I had long distance relationship with after Jennifer broke up with me, and it was same story. Yes there were some things about Jax I liked (in particular her faith) but then there were a bunch of other things that were turn offs. So, overall, I was with her out of desperation, and THAT was probably why I wasn't putting my best into relationship. Yet, Jax didn't realize it either. She assumed it was because of my "autism" that I can't possibly do any better (and annoyingly enough she kept calling it "autism" even though my actual diagnosis is Asperger which is milder than autism). Now, usually when I tell about my diagnosis it is either in my favor (some of the things I do are forgiven) or it makes no difference at all. Yet in case of Jax it was against me -- she used autism as a reason not to be with me. I eventually found it so annoying that she kept blaming it on autism that I was yelling her over her head "no it is not autism, it is the fact that I don't find YOU attractive enough". Yet she didn't seem to hear it. Eventually I resorted to sending her links from A YEAR AGO where I was asking people how to get rid of her in order to make her see my point (http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt168658.html). So you see, Jax didn't see I was with her out of desperation either nor did she see it was my attitude TOWARDS HER rather than in general -- after all it took that much for ME to try to show HER thats the case

On the other hand there was another girl, Anne (http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt5922.html), who DID think I was settling on her (well, she only mentioned that once, so I am not sure how significant that is on a grand scheme of things; but still the fact that she mentioned it means that it possibly was; what she said was that if I am such a loner then "of course" I would want to be with her). But ironically in case of Anne that was NOT the case. As a matter of fact I met Anne in 2005 and I am still obsessing about her DESPITE the fact that I had 5 girlfriends after she was gone. Yet I am sure she doesn't think so, she probably assumes I never had anyone else and thats why I am so obsessed over her.

So it is rather ironic that the girls on which I WAS settling never realized that was the case, yet Anne who was PERFECT on me thought I was settling.

Last edited by Roman on 11 Sep 2012, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 10:59 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Nice_guy_syndrome

Quote:
Underlying feminist criticisms is the position that no one is owed love or sex, not for being a nice person, not for being a feminist, not for any other reason.

Don't expect that coitus will be your reward for being a "Nice Guy": the feminist will have coitus with whom she pleases. Typically, it won't be the "Nice Guys." It will be the baaad boys who turn her on.

So, get over it.

Or the ones who don't constantly whine about how they're so nice but the b*****s won't sleep with them.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

12 Sep 2012, 1:03 am

So here's the deal Roman:

In order for a relationship to have ANY chance of working out long term, there has to be legitimate mutual attraction.

If a woman is not attracted to you, she's not gonna wanna be your gf and your behavior towards her won't change this not matter what. If you are not truly attracted to someone, it's better to kindly and politely reject her than to lead her on by lying to yourself and to her about your true feelings. Being a feminist will NOT by itself improve your sex appeal! Obviously feminist women generally prefer to date feminist men, but the feminist men they select aren't chosen just because of their socio-political beliefs....They also have to be (sexually)attractive.

I have only had 3 actual girlfriends. The first one, Christine, was by far the best and the promising. The second only lasted a month and was hardly a relationship but it was a relief since when I met Pearl(gf #2) I hadn't had anything for the last 6 years. There were 2 other women I met before Pearl(and after Christine) who did have the hots for me but I didn't find them attractive so I rejected them(albeit quite gently). The third one, Martha, was a disastrous Long Distance Relationship and I really regret dealing with her as there were other options much closer that I should have taken advantage of. UGH. I've gone on quite a few dates since then(in the last 4 years) but they haven't worked out. FML. :x Even so, I will not give up hope.