Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Epsilon
Toucan
Toucan

02 Sep 2012, 9:21 pm

Does anyone else still watch Monk? He is probably the most entertaining detective I've seen on TV for a while. He is the only one I know who washes their toothbrush in boiling water, and I feel I can really relate to him. If you haven't watched him, I recommend watching the one about the game show and Mr Monk takes his Medicine.
Is there anyone else here who still watches him?

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 12:16 am

I do. I have all the dvds and was watching "Monk" almost every day. I love "Mr. Monk and his other brother", "Mr. Monk gets drunk" and, "Mr. Monk goes to group therapy". I probably love most of the episodes. "Monk is on right now on WGN".

IndieSoul
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Sep 2012, 12:28 am

Oh gosh yes :) I love that show. The best episode to me was the one where Trudy came to him in his sleep and sat on his bed. So, so sad. I love his sessions with his therapists.

Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free

-RUSH

AlreadyAgain
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Sep 2012, 12:36 am

Epsilon wrote:
Does anyone else still watch Monk? He is probably the most entertaining detective I've seen on TV for a while. He is the only one I know who washes their toothbrush in boiling water, and I feel I can really relate to him. If you haven't watched him, I recommend watching the one about the game show and Mr Monk takes his Medicine.
Is there anyone else here who still watches him?

I love that show too. I wash my toothbrush in boiling water and I change it every week. I have a bit of a fear of germs, but I"m not as bad as Monk.

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2012, 8:21 pm

I Love the episode when Monk thinks he's an amazing artist. When he tries to pay his therapist with a "sketch" I can't help but laugh.

"Freedom of Speech is Not a License to be Stupid"

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2012, 6:53 pm

The one where he loses his job as a detective and goes to a magazine to apply as a fact checker. The editor of the magazine looks at his pages of corrections and asks "how many issues did you go through?" Monk replies "one". I love that episode.

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2012, 5:41 am

I think I've seen every episode of Monk. It's a lovely little show, with a great stories and characters.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2012, 9:00 am

I love Monk. It's a great show. I like it how he sets store by such little things. I also do some of the things he does, but not because he does them, but because I've just simply always done it.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain