I've ceased sending girls messages on dating sites

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

BigBossMSF
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Sep 2012, 2:45 pm

After 7 months of being on dating sites and only getting responses from 2% of the women I've messaged, i've pretty much given up on the idea. The amount of shallowness and fakeness on those sites are beyond ridiculous. And the fact there's a larger percentage of males than females mean females have way bigger egos because they get like 50 messages a day and messages from a nice respectable gentleman like myself just gets lost in the fray. It just seems like if I send a girl a message praising why I liked her profile and how it connects with me is nothing more than a quick ego boost for her day.

Not gonna continue doing that if they can't take the time of day to even respond to me, it's kinda humiliating especially when I add up the fact that it's been like 7 months without a single real date taking place. So I think my profile will just remain up but i wont actively use it anymore. I kinda doubt any woman is gonna come to me (Why would they unless they are desperate?) and believe me, I've gotta nothing but desperate women messaging me, I'm talking girls who are like 300 lb white trash or girls with 3 kids and a criminal record. I try not to be judgmental but there's a certain line I have to draw with standards.

So yea this was a bit of a rant, not really a question. Just a means to vent.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 3:08 pm

I don't blame you, honestly. You're better off meeting people on here. That's what I did, and I'm so happy I made the decision to get off of those websites.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 3:15 pm

BigBossMSF wrote:
After 7 months of being on dating sites and only getting responses from 2% of the women I've messaged, i've pretty much given up on the idea. The amount of shallowness and fakeness on those sites are beyond ridiculous. And the fact there's a larger percentage of males than females mean females have way bigger egos because they get like 50 messages a day and messages from a nice respectable gentleman like myself just gets lost in the fray. It just seems like if I send a girl a message praising why I liked her profile and how it connects with me is nothing more than a quick ego boost for her day.

Not gonna continue doing that if they can't take the time of day to even respond to me, it's kinda humiliating especially when I add up the fact that it's been like 7 months without a single real date taking place. So I think my profile will just remain up but i wont actively use it anymore. I kinda doubt any woman is gonna come to me (Why would they unless they are desperate?) and believe me, I've gotta nothing but desperate women messaging me, I'm talking girls who are like 300 lb white trash or girls with 3 kids and a criminal record. I try not to be judgmental but there's a certain line I have to draw with standards.

Either give up or join the Dark Side, I am now a Sith lord of the dating site realm and I can show you the way.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 3:20 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BigBossMSF wrote:

Either give up or join the Dark Side, I am now a Sith lord of the dating site realm and I can show you the way.

And remember to listen to all of Boo's advice. He gives the best advice.

BigBossMSF
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BigBossMSF wrote:

Teach me of these ways....my master.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 3:36 pm

BigBossMSF wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BigBossMSF wrote:

Teach me of these ways....my master.

That sounds so sinister, lol.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BigBossMSF wrote:

Buy anabolic steroids
Buy protein powder
Post picture shirtless
?????
Profit!

BigBossMSF
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Sep 2012, 3:46 pm

1000Knives wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BigBossMSF wrote:

Buy anabolic steroids
Buy protein powder
Post picture shirtless
?????
Profit!

Lol, hell naw!

BigBossMSF
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Sep 2012, 3:50 pm

Also, sig test!

EDIT: Awww wtf HTML code wont work.

IrishTusk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Sep 2012, 3:52 pm

1000Knives wrote:
Buy anabolic steroids
Buy protein powder
Post picture shirtless
?????
Profit!

Psh, Forget the Steroids and just bust a nut at the gym!

^
Also I know Knives comment was a joke but I must say I find steroid users halarious post of em have puny legs XD

BigBossMSF
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Sep 2012, 3:55 pm

Kinme wrote:
I don't blame you, honestly. You're better off meeting people on here. That's what I did, and I'm so happy I made the decision to get off of those websites.

I'll keep my profile up by the off chance someone decent actually messages me first, but I am definitely not wasting time on there anymore.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 3:57 pm

IrishTusk wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
Buy anabolic steroids
Buy protein powder
Post picture shirtless
?????
Profit!

^
Also I know Knives comment was a joke but I must say I find steroid users halarious post of em have puny legs XD

They're seeking to complete the next step in human evolution. Walking on their hands.

[img][700:600]http://imgur.com/mrKgM.gif[/img]
This is what happens in real life, though.

Aww.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 4:06 pm

1000Knives wrote:
IrishTusk wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
Buy anabolic steroids
Buy protein powder
Post picture shirtless
?????
Profit!

^

They're seeking to complete the next step in human evolution. Walking on their hands.

Aww.

Yep women always assume the heavy weights are to impress them. One reason why I got to a 24 hr. gym late at night when arrogant people like that aren't around.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 4:08 pm

Venger wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
IrishTusk wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
Buy anabolic steroids
Buy protein powder
Post picture shirtless
?????
Profit!

^

Aww.

Yep women always assume the heavy weights are to impress them. One reason why I got to a 24 hr. gym late at night when arrogant people like that aren't around.

b*****s love my deadlifts. And if they don't, f****n' skanks.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 4:26 pm

1000Knives wrote:

b*****s love my deadlifts. And if they don't, f****' skanks.

That stick-figure drawing is true for the most part though. They ignore you cause you're weak, and then when you get strong they ignore you cause they're assuming it's to impress them. lol

Sextaesada
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 4:54 pm

You can message me whenever you want. :oops:

anyways I know how you feel, I've sent a lot of messages around on okcupid talking to a girls. not really any of them replied it was kind of lame. so I deleted that account oh well.