Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2012, 4:24 am

1000Knives wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BigBossMSF wrote:
After 7 months of being on dating sites and only getting responses from 2% of the women I've messaged, i've pretty much given up on the idea. The amount of shallowness and fakeness on those sites are beyond ridiculous. And the fact there's a larger percentage of males than females mean females have way bigger egos because they get like 50 messages a day and messages from a nice respectable gentleman like myself just gets lost in the fray. It just seems like if I send a girl a message praising why I liked her profile and how it connects with me is nothing more than a quick ego boost for her day.

Not gonna continue doing that if they can't take the time of day to even respond to me, it's kinda humiliating especially when I add up the fact that it's been like 7 months without a single real date taking place. So I think my profile will just remain up but i wont actively use it anymore. I kinda doubt any woman is gonna come to me (Why would they unless they are desperate?) and believe me, I've gotta nothing but desperate women messaging me, I'm talking girls who are like 300 lb white trash or girls with 3 kids and a criminal record. I try not to be judgmental but there's a certain line I have to draw with standards.

So yea this was a bit of a rant, not really a question. Just a means to vent.

Either give up or join the Dark Side, I am now a Sith lord of the dating site realm and I can show you the way.

Buy anabolic steroids
Buy protein powder
Post picture shirtless
?????
Profit!

An over-muscled body is NOT attractive for the majority of women.

Avoid steroids and protein powders, you just need to get proportionally toned, ideally a swimmer body. Not too skinny but not too buffy either.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2012, 5:38 am

The actor Michael Duncan who just died young looked like he did a lot of anabolic steroids although I don't know that for a fact.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2012, 6:36 am

BigBossMSF wrote:
And the fact there's a larger percentage of males than females mean females have way bigger egos because they get like 50 messages a day and messages from a nice respectable gentleman like myself just gets lost in the fray. It just seems like if I send a girl a message praising why I liked her profile and how it connects with me is nothing more than a quick ego boost for her day.

you are incorrect. the number of males and females is about equal, though some sites vary a bit one way or the other.

the women don't have big egos for the most part, they are just not that into you.v they are replying to someone's messages, and at no point did they ask you to send them a message to make them feel good. they are on the sites for the same reason as you.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2012, 6:38 am

Venger wrote:
The actor Michael Duncan who just died young looked like he did a lot of anabolic steroids although I don't know that for a fact.
it s not possible to achieve a physique like that without many yrs of steroid abuse

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

piroflip
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Sep 2012, 7:02 am

I met my stunningly beautiful partner here and am in bliss.
She is my lover and my best friend.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2012, 7:14 am

piroflip wrote:
I met my stunningly beautiful partner here and am in bliss.
She is my lover and my best friend.

and THAT is a beautiful note to close this thread on.

(OP has left the building at his own request)