I feel like a soical retard? Does anyone else feel this way?

Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 Feb 2017, 10:24 am

I am one for sure so there is no feeling involved, I've tried very hard to change these last couple years but it's really hard to do as an adult without any social capital left to spend.

liveandrew
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2017, 11:40 am

rowan_nichol wrote:
Steady on chap.

When something like that happens it may be no one's fault and down to a combination of lots of circumstances.

One is the traditional name for Dudley and the surrounding towns.
A second is many black people settling in the Midlands as that was where there was work to be found.
A third is that many black people have received rude or worse treatment simply for being black.

Such a combination sets up a bit of a trap for the unwary so it does.

Is that in response to me and if so, why the "Steady on chap"? Quoting is really helpful when replying to a specific comment.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 46 of 200

Listener of all things noisy, viewer of all things bloody, writer of all things sh*t.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 12:06 pm

It's amazing how much people forgive. Do not use this as an excuse to offend, however. It's probably not as bad as most of us think, most of the time. Sometimes, though... ouch!