I feel like a soical ret*d? Does anyone else feel this way?

Page 3 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 12:06 pm

It's amazing how much people forgive. Do not use this as an excuse to offend, however. It's probably not as bad as most of us think, most of the time. Sometimes, though... ouch!

sport
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Sep 2020, 8:34 am

I sometimes say something that my wife has to take me aside tell me that is rude never fit in when growing up.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2020, 11:20 pm

SammyTheWeirdo wrote:
I met this boy and he just talks and talks and laughs...I try to be friendly but everytime I do I either stutter take long pauses make a weird face or just ingore the person...anyone else?????

This is also what I do, except people laugh at with me and almost non existent to laugh with me.
every NT dislikes me in some way but it's been this way since forever. people used to mock me and think my faces were from drug using and stuff and in fact one time, someone actually called the paramedics over their observation of my face scrunching and lip biting.. sad but unfortunately I can't help how I am.
Hope this helps your Q, OP.

Dani.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 7:04 pm

I am a social ret*d.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 7:58 pm

For most of my life I have confidently and amusingly paid no attention to the unspoken rules of most social dynamics and conventions and up until very recently this has made me a very entertaining subject for most people's social lives. I had a wide circle of friends, or really more like friendly acquaintances, in high school who saw me as a curiosity to behold and study. In college I was reasonably well liked by my friend group as well. Adulthood in America is the phenomenon of watching all your friends slowly disappear and no one around you feeling the want or need to make new ones. Over the course of the past maybe 2 years what would have previously been considered a zany personality is now considered socially inappropriate. My need to share fascinating facts, typically ill received. I still find a way to find this amusing, as do the few friends I still have when I tell them of my social mishaps.

If you'd like to have a buddy to laugh about your social mishaps with, look no further my friends.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2020, 11:57 pm

Ahhh the typo the typo the typo
I can't unsee it
"Soical ret*d"
No no no no make it stop
:lol:

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 12:13 am

adromedanblackhole wrote:
I can't unsee it
"Soical ret*d"
No no no no make it stop

You remind me of that carl character from arthur who's just like make it stop make it stop!

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 1:06 am

Pieplup wrote:
I can't unsee it
"Soical ret*d"
No no no no make it stop

You remind me of that carl character from arthur who's just like make it stop make it stop!

That's more or less who I was channeling

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 2:48 am

i have strong traits consistent with social retardation, but i deal with it by being a hermit, and reframing it by using this neat web thingie 8) , below-
https://wordsolver.net/solve#!q=socialr ... gram&ml=15
it turned me from a social ret*d into an "eradicator" :D i did indeed eradicate all from my life who don't like me. :alien:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 2:52 am

Constantly. :oops:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 3:05 am

Pieplup wrote:
I can't unsee it
"Soical ret*d"
No no no no make it stop

Hahahaha I sooo thought of the same thing

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 3:17 am

Pieplup wrote:
I can't unsee it
"Soical ret*d"
No no no no make it stop

Yes I got a reference I feel accomplished!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 11:45 am

Sure.
But for the wrong reasons.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 3:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i have strong traits consistent with social retardation, but i deal with it by being a hermit, and reframing it by using this neat web thingie 8) , below-
it turned me from a social ret*d into an "eradicator" :D i did indeed eradicate all from my life who don't like me. :alien:

Cool find on the anagram decipher tool. 8)
Now I is off to cook breakfast stir fry chilli beef and have a Scotch whisky before the daily onslaught comes ( everytime I step out my door ) :( :cry: nothing alcohol can't temporarily fix! Yeww! 8) :mrgreen:

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2020, 3:46 pm

sport wrote:
I sometimes say something that my wife has to take me aside tell me that is rude never fit in when growing up.

Yep I learnt this one far too late. But a divorce later and she hates me.. so turned out alright. :?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2020, 2:11 am

Danusaurus wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Cool find on the anagram decipher tool. 8)
Now I is off to cook breakfast stir fry chilli beef and have a Scotch whisky before the daily onslaught comes ( everytime I step out my door ) :( :cry: nothing alcohol can't temporarily fix! Yeww! 8) :mrgreen:

i sure wish my body would tolerate alky, if it did i'd be blotto :hic: :drunken: :colors: :skull: