Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

SFked88
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2012, 9:56 pm

hey, im jus lookin for someone that shares similar problems been meeting alot of people with aspergers and i have alot of the traits but am diagnosed with schizoaffective (paranoia,anxiety,depression) i dont see or hear things but i am constantly in my own head find myself thinking and somewhat visualising things in my own head sometimes even when im talking to someone so looks like im just staring off but i feel like im pretty down to earth i am not negative i dont judge anyone i like anybody who isnt constantly negative, been meeting alot of negative and hatefull 'aspies' and im not looking for that .. been meeting alot of story tellers/ liars i dont hate it but kind of feel like im wasting my time i dont know what to say when someone lies to me ..lol , i have always had social problems but for a long tim i had good friends i have done quite a bit in my life ive owned and ride streetbikes, dirtbikes,4x4's,lowriders, hondas and i like to have fun in them theyre not for show .. lol , i have done alot of mechanic work,landscaping,tile,roofing,plumbing,logging.. lots of hard labor i think thats what has kept me kind of sane without having to take any kind of depression pills.. but recently lost my gf,license,moved away from 'friends', and have been in kinda messed up situations with my parents and brothers so i got depressed.. nd developed even worse anxiety to the point where i dont even want to go into grociery stores i kind of bug out and cant control anxiety even on meds . recently just started seeing a psycologist so hopefully will get real diagnosis and find right meds n get it figured out.. i played sports growing up ,love sports. i like everything from history to science to animals anything factual.. i have my arms covered in tattoos but they are unique and good quality have over 1500$into them.. also have integrity and forever young tattood on my neck .. my name is kurtis eugene denny im in Gualala ,ca .. so you can look me up on facebook if you want to see pics.. please feel fre to hit me up , i live in small town now where i only know a couple people and im online alot ..

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 10:00 pm

There's probably a better place to put this. I'm not the one to tell you where, though.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 10:51 pm

welcome to the site!

please post your information in these threads:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt62.html
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt27820.html

we discourage entire threads devoted to one person, otherwise this whole section would be full of dating profiles instead of advice.

also, you will want to spend some time posting and reading posts on the site, as this will help you to get to know members naturally.