Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 11:08 pm

It was a sense of waking up and feeling unmistakably different than I'd ever known. Most noticeably my hearing and vision were recalibrated yet I hadn't received the bulletin. I remember going for one of my 'breakfast' goodies and not getting the same taste satisfaction. I looked in the mirror and wasn't weirded out. I had some kind of job I was going to in the dream and I didn't seem the least bit fazed. That's all I can really recall but it was the freakiest thing, almost like being in one of those body-switching movies from the mid-80s. Anyone get a brain bender like that?

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 4:09 am

Was it a dream come true, or a nightmare?

Did that mean lady down the street appear as a witch in your dream? Were there any ruby slippers involved?

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 5:14 am

2wheels4ever wrote:
It was a sense of waking up and feeling unmistakably different than I'd ever known. Most noticeably my hearing and vision were recalibrated yet I hadn't received the bulletin.....

Did you see anyone from Wrong Planet in your dream?

The bulletin is out of date. Its your turn to write the new one for this lunar month