Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 293 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296 ... 310  Next

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2022, 8:06 am

I would just like to know, through whatever avenue... are you ok?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2022, 9:42 pm

I remember when we used to say this would never happen - that it couldn't happen - and we made safeguards just in case. Fat lot of good that did. I flip back and forth between "Oh, I get it!" and "WTFFFFF ??! ! .....", which is where I'll have to leave it for my own sanity.

It doesn't make sense and probably never will, although I'm sure you've got it all figured out on your end. You know I can't read between the lines or make inferences. You know everything about me, but maybe that was the problem all along.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2022, 9:51 pm

Dear,

You lied about my post history on Reddit, now on Twitter I saw you were upset someone did a reaction video about you telling lies about you. Pot kettle black. You decided to make a video on another user, someone disagrees because it's their friend so they do a reaction video by responding to your claims. Then you cowardly remove that video and it makes you look guilty. You say the other person who is staying silent means what you say is true, well by your own logic, removing that video makes it look like you lied about her. Don't want people to see it huh? If you're innocent, why hide the video you posted? And if you do a video about someone, even if you think it's true based on hearsay, don't be upset when someone does a video about you saying their own opinion about you. You say you want to hold people accountable, well what if I wanted to hold you accountable so I do a video about you where you have lied about me and lied about them calling you a pedophile and you acting like you own the community. Don't get upset about it if someone does it.

You don't lie about others online and then be upset when someone lies about you and one other thing, I didn't hear anywhere in the video where they called you a pedophile. Another lie you just told.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 11:05 pm

Happy Birthday, Dad. :heart:

Miss you forever.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 10:06 pm

Person 1 - Screw you.

Person 2 - Much the same.

Person 3 - Thanks for nothing.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 7:02 pm

Dear Friend TDF,

You are familiar, of course, of comforting orphaned children with the vision that the missing one is sitting in heaven looking down on the child and sending love and care. That has never appealed to me, but I find myself sitting on the ground, under the mango tree, next to your bifoliate orchid (which is flourishing, btw), urgently wishing it true; that you are in heaven looking down on me and caring for me as you did in life.

You told me, when life with my foster daughter looked like it was coming to an end, that Friend NF, like me, was pretty good at discerning the call, but not so good at perceiving when it is time to let go. You suspected I was having the same problem. (And I am so glad that I was able to tell you, before you died, that she had renewed contact with me.)

I wish you were here to tell me if it is now time to lay down my responsibilities working. So many of the signs point that direction. So many of the doors are closing. I would have more confidence in my decision were you here to walk me through it. You, who said you never had divine vision, but were so much better at sorting. You might have some simple guidelines. I am so lost.

So I will trust that you are in Heaven, looking down on me and caring for me, that I will find a way through.

love,
Friend E

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 10:00 am

Paul, you have gone through a lot of pain, at school, college, in your various jobs and since you've been out of work. Now you're being targeted by someone who wants to make your life as unpleasant as possible. Stick in there mate. The bullies shouldn't be allowed to win. Keep posting on WP and drinking Guinness if it makes your life more bearable. Even if the alcohol eventually kills you at least it has made what life you have more enjoyable.

x

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2023, 8:35 pm

I got you a little something.
Hope it helps.

x

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2023, 8:53 pm

Dear you,

Why? No seriously. I don't get why I feel so calm around you. As if we've been friends for years, but we haven't. I feel like I could talk to you for ages. Would it be weird to say that I kind of wish that we could just lie next to each other, in a completely PG way thank you very much, as we watch TV? I'd like that. With a warm blanket wrapped around us. I wonder if you ever think about that. Probably not.

From me.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2023, 3:09 pm

Dear pedo

I hope you die a horrible death you twisted piece of s**t

And when you're dead I will s**t on your grave

May you never be forgiven

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2023, 3:53 pm

Dear my pedo too,

Here's a little song I wish I wrote for you.

Glad you're dead.

babybird is free to share the hate.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 9:51 pm

Dear everyone,

Sorry I've been so intense for a couple of days.

I wish I could explain.

Is

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 11:01 pm

Paul

You're not really living your life, you're just existing in a spaced out dream world due to your inattentive type ADHD. Somehow you need to find something that gets your attention (like the electronics jobs used to), get your driving licence back, maybe meet a nice lady friend and get some mates and start to LIVE again instead of ending your life a sad lonely alcoholic. :heart:

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 7:24 pm

Please stop messaging me and pestering me to get attention from me. It's very obvious that you don't actually like me all that much or want to interact with me much. At this point I'm pretty sure you just like the attention that I give you. If I reciprocated anything you're doing you'd just ignore me, so I don't know why you think you can pester me and I'll just fall for it. You even tried to vent to me after you dismissed me and my emotions for the umpteenth time, and I honestly have no energy to attempt to emotionally support you at this point, especially if you can't reciprocate it. You also keep trying to be affectionate with me which is starting to irritate me. Any romantic feelings I had for you aren't there anymore after you made it clear that I'm not even a friend to you, there's no way I want to hug you or tell you "I love you" or anything like that. I honestly just want you to leave me alone and to not bother me. I cannot wait until you move in June and I don't have to deal with you toying with me anymore.

Bustduster
Toucan
Toucan

02 Mar 2023, 9:04 am

Dear day

Why do you never have enough hours? Why are there always undone things to do, unvisited places to go, unfulfilled goals and unrestful nights?

Actually, you're right - having too little time on your hands is better than having too much. Within reason, of course. Sometimes I have to remind myself that slow progress is still progress.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 11:27 am

Dear Cat,

I just fed you, you do not have worms so can't possibly still be hungry, please stop screaming at me.

Thanks