Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 280 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283 ... 310  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2021, 7:06 pm

Dear "You",

It's still hard to process the crap you did to me and I'm still baffled that I didn't notice any of it until after things went to s**t. The fact you had the nerve to text me that day (after stalking my profile) and say that what you said was just a "sh***y mistake", and then immediately blame me for having issues with insecurity, is disgusting. I wasn't lying when I said I still trusted and liked you up until that point, and I now realize that I didn't lie when I said that I hated you.

I know you know that I have an account on here and there's the possibly you have checked it to see if I'm venting about you, I don't care at this point if you do that. I'm making an actual effort to be more social and better my issues and I want you to see that every time you check it.

I want it to hit you in your inflated ego that you're not "better" than me, like how you talked about other people who "abused" you. I want you to watch me thrive without you, as getting you out of my life was one of the biggest improvements I've had to it in the past year.

You, your emotions and your toxic insecurity can't drag me down anymore. I hope you have fun with your "friend" and that he isn't the same as you, because no one deserves to be treated like that.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2021, 10:25 am

Dear Fellows,

You are all more powerful than you all thought to be. I can see how, but most of you just don't realize it.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2021, 12:49 am

Please, just leave us alone.
If you have something important to say and it really is time-sensitive, you know how reach her. She did block you on her phone, but you can still email her if it's that important. She told you that two years ago, so I don't appreciate you putting me in the middle now - after you failed to listen. You won't get the reaction you're hoping for, and the contact will harm her psychologically. I hope this isn't just a ploy to manipulate her feelings. We've had more than enough of your mind games, guilt trips, and BS.

Is

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2021, 2:22 pm

Dear M,

You think you're doing us all a favour by not having us over because you want to listen to some Covid "expert" who wears pink all the time. I only saw you and D for five minutes when you dropped my presents off on Christmas morning. The last time I visited and spent the night was on Halloween. That was over 90 days ago. If you see a thin, new person in town who looks like Ray Davies in June, it's me. I haven't been eating much

Signed,

s

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2021, 3:46 pm

Dear Amazon,

Kindly stop scamming my 82-year old mother who doesn't even do online shopping. She had 24 fraudulent charges on her credit card since mid-December, 16 of which were since New Year. Kindly take that money and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, and stop being a corrupt, criminal enterprise.

PS - Also, don't send me used books with writing in them, and claim they are new.

Find something phallic-shaped, and rotate.

Isabella

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 11:32 am

Both of us are too smart to be having this debate.

It's obvious what you think and what I think.

It's obvious we won't change each other's minds.

Let's stop arguing over it and discuss something else. Have you ever seen Sci Show? I like that Youtube Channel. What museums are you looking forward to going back to once Lockdown is over?

Worst thing is I suspect you're passing gossip back to your brother. :roll: Who isn't that bright.

Let him think what he wants, he would do anyway.

But quit patronising me. I won't be won round. As our friends across the pond say 'This Aint My First Rodeo' 8)

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2021, 8:56 am

You guys are too thick to see divide and conquer tactics for what they are.

I'm autistic and even I can see them.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2021, 6:59 pm

Dearest All that Is,

My old long-distance friend's son.
He was only 12. His family fought for his life most of his life. I'm just aware of the struggle and willingness this family has...

I know how much the father -- the old friend long-distance of mine, along with the rest of his family elsewhere, meant to him in ways I may never comprehend in this life.
They will miss him dearly.

They do not know that...
I watched them old long-distance friends of mine from afar, like I do with others from time to time.
But I couldn't get closer, only watch... Only see...

Then I witness this.
I cannot help but mourn. In the distance. Without letting any of them know.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2021, 8:52 pm

Dear Brain

Other people want me to either hate you or treat you like you're nothing special.

But you're everything to me.

You're the brain that wrote a million words in a year. The brain that has an MA. The brain that knows Dewey Decimal. The brain that can get 600+ in solitaire Scrabble. The brain that is constantly reading books and learning.

People who don't see the worth of that are their own problem. Not yours.

People who reject you are their own problem. Do not let them hurt you.
Love from
The Heart

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2021, 10:16 am

There's no longer much of any reason to believe you've ever been honest with me once in a decade.

I don't like your guns as much as you.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2021, 9:34 am

You--

I tried to warn you, and you scoffed.

Now I see you are no longer with us.

I could say "I am sorry", but that would be a lie.

Good luck and good riddance.

--Me

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 11:41 am

Dear You: I see no point in arguing with your stinking thinking. Respectfully, Me.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2021, 10:54 am

Do you like me or not?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 5:13 pm

Dear Dad (Anonymous SR),

There are many people here on Wrong Planet who've been wanting to see a pic of you before you went.

You believed in compromising, so if anyone wants to see a pic of you, the only way I will allow for such people to see a pic of you is through PM and PM only.

I still have dreams where both versions of you show up.

Your Son,
Anonymous JR

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2021, 6:20 pm

Okay, so, I'm glad that was not me.

Really glad.

Enjoy whatever that is.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2021, 6:21 pm

I wish I could comfort you right now.

Phone is out of charge.

Thank you for making the right choice for me. Even if it was a tough one. A really tough one for me at times tbh...

This s**t isn't shallow.

If it was you wouldn't have been able to make choices for me or those would've been limitless choices... :lol:

:cry:

Now you have to make your own choices too.

So pissed off on your behalf tbh. :x

Ps at the risk of sounding sexist, male mental health matters & this will hurt it.