Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 281 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 310  Next

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2021, 3:12 am

Seriously dad this is about male mental health of working class men.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2021, 10:35 pm

I miss you - but you'd know that because you're me and I'm you.

Just breathe.

The tea is ready, always. :star:

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2021, 11:33 am

Dear D:
Please stop contacting other people and telling them not to associate with me because you're miserable. Just because you and I don't happen to agree does not give anyone the right to defame others. I also don't appreciate you accusing me of harassing me and your friend L when all you both did was say nasty things about me behind my back to some other good friends of mine. All I did was ask you to stop but you didn't listen or respect my boundaries. Instead, you went back to your parents and make me out to be a dangerous person and only to have them say nasty things to me a and threaten me. You're a bully and you know it. If anyone harasses others, it's you. All you do is make other people around you miserable and then play the victim and attempt to ruin the lives of others. Seriously, get over yourself.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 10:05 am

Dear You,

By encouraging the hopeless you are only wasting your own time and effort.

From,

Me

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2021, 11:19 pm

I'd like to say sorry for my part of it, but I don't know how to do that since we don't talk any more. We likely never will, either. I don't think you understand what was going on for me at the time, the context of why things unfolded the way that they did, or my response. It was a reaction to what you had done. I'm not laying blame but I'm trying to deconstruct the chain of events logically.

I have a feeling you would understand me better if I could explain everything, but I can't. I also have a feeling I'd understand you better if you could explain everything. It's likely that you can't, either. Somewhere in the middle we were both upset, for reasons that I suspect are similar. We're both stubborn and loyal, and we collided based on ironic circumstance.

Regardless, it is what it is.

I just wanted to put my thoughts into words. It helps me make sense of it all. I hope it will help you too.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 8:43 pm

Butterfly,

Don't give up, you are stronger than you think. Hang in there!

-Butterfly

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2021, 7:10 pm

Dear WrongPlanet Members,

When reporting poll results, please keep in mind the following suggestions:

1) If the poll numbers differ by less than the stated margin of error, the results are not worth reporting.

2) Truth is not determined by public opinion polls.

3) Polling only your most loyal blog followers or other WrongPlanet members is not scientific.

4) If your polls included a "Don't Know / Don't Care" option, they would be more accurate.

Sincerely,

Fnord, the Metasyntactic Variable*

*a.k.a., someone who took the required statistics courses for an MSEE degree.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2021, 7:35 pm

Dear You,

.... that will bring us back to doe (oh-oh-oh) ....

:?

Valforwing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jun 2021, 4:47 am

Dear Ronny from 2018-2020. Where did you go? Your son misses you, I miss and need you. The New you is horrible and doesn’t care about anyone but his party friends. The new you abandoned us. Trapped us. Ignored us. I miss you so much. Everyone misses you. My family misses you. This house isn’t a home anymore, it’s a prison. The real you would never have done this to me or our son. But you are gone now. Trapped in a spell to a home wrecker who cares only about fame and exploitation. If you are still in there, I hope you can break free before I make the decision to take our son and leave you to the fate The new you has brought. I can’t keep bailing out such an evil man. Love K P.s. I still love you Despite all of your flaws, I want to give you as many children as you want

salad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 3:37 am

Dear Waitress at the Italian restaurant I went to today which I won't name because I have enough empathy during this pandemic not to ruin a small business even though you almost killed me,

When people have allergies emphatically warn not to put certain foods in their meal it isn't be picky and uptight about eating. Some people like me react to certain foods, such as gluten in my case, the way some react to poison. While I kept repeating to you to be extra careful to avoid gluten and you looked annoyed trying to insist halheartedly that you get it, your perfunctory service as waitress has caused me an allergic reaction whereby my brain feels dumber, I feel light headed and unable to sleep, and I've been vomiting for hours. However much you hate your job and have contempt for your customers it behooves you to at least be more careful when serving food deemed dangerous for others.

From me, the customer you inadvertently poisoned.

Master Oogway

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 2:53 am

Dear you,

A reminisence brought me here. I wish we could have been friends, but perhaps we could never meet halfway. It's been a long time, but I wish you the best.

Take care,
Mjr

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 3:08 am

You might think you're a wise old woman, but you don't actually listen. Just reeling off tropes doesn't help people it just makes you feel like you're imparting wisdom, when you're not.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 8:41 am

Dear You,

I admired you for your intelligence and musical talent.  You were a good teacher.  But when I found out that you and your wife decided to not get vaccinated against COVID, I felt only disappointment.  And now you have COVID, and your baby does too.  How does it feel to know that you may have condemned your own child to an early death?

Please do not ever speak to me again.

-Me

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 9:12 am

Speaking of teachers, I think about you from time to time because you were the most opinionated teacher I had. You did seem to care about pupils though. I wonder if you would be surprised by how my life turned out and by what I'm doing now.

I did mellow-ish.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 6:15 pm

i really can't muster the gumption to think about p!$$!ng on you should you be on fire for whatever reason.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 6:16 pm

You know you want it. :star: :star: :star:

Image Image