Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 288 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291 ... 310  Next

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 8:47 am

Hey you,

Thanks again. I'll always show appreciation and thanks to you for the things you do, and that's because it's the least you deserve for the things you do. I'm really not all that good right now (past couple of days), and I can't really show it other than letting you know. I'll get through it, and that'll be with the help of the things you've given. I'm never going anywhere (old Dill likely would have gone and hid for some time because he's more cat than human). I can show you that (it's also what I want).

You're far too helpful and nice to me. (You're very tough, so you know.)

Love,
D

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 4:50 pm

I am sorry to any disabled person I have made fun of in this past.

I was very young in my mind at the time when I first joined Wrong Planet - & I wasn't far out of a high school where every day there (at high school) was physical chaos and occasionally when I posted on Wrong Planet, I would feel like the immature person, surrounded by mature people (it was the opposite situation in high school, a lot of the time, where I was trying to behave and others tried to irk me).

So I guess I just played up to my role as someone who was a bit less contained compared to some of the nerdy people back then.

I was trolled like crazy in a different Autistic group, containing some of the original Wrong Planet social media group members, and in that group I was on the receiving end. So for the people who did not witness that... I received just as much abuse there as anything I gave out to unwitting folk in the original Wrong Planet social media group. You can take solace in that fact.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 9:38 am

Dear ex-frenemy:

Yes that's right I am writing to you today because I realize now why I got so mad at your all the time towards the end of our relationship. First of all, I got mad at you all the time because I felt like I had to bend over backwards to use me for things and give you what you want. It was also always about how you're the center of the universe. Yet, when I asked you to be there for me, you were nowhere to be found.

Take my housewarming party, for example. I asked you to help me set it up and spend the day with me and what did you do? You had the nerve to first of all show up late after picking out your wedding gown. Yet you wondered why I took my time in paying you back for my bride's maid's dress.

I also know that you don't want to associate with me because you blame me for the relationship being unhealthy because I get mad at you all the time. Well, you pulled things like this on me time and time again next to being acting like you're better than I am. You also have the tendency to keep doing and saying that that I push my buttons and don't think twice about it. Actually, you never thought about my feelings at all and nor did I ever recall you owning up to your bad choices.

Anyway, it's water over the bridge and I know you are not worthy of me or my valuable time. Good luck and good riddance because you're just another person with lots of low qualities.

Last edited by Summer_Twilight on 08 Mar 2022, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 10:01 am

When I posted Deborah Harry on my social media as a cover photo, it was supposed to be a reflection of you, cyber-stalking me. Not vice versa.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 10:04 am

Law abiding immigrants who have settled fairly into a non-native country, actually don't want free-loaders getting unfair advantages over them, in the same way that nobody wants to share a cake that they spent years making.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2022, 12:49 pm

Dear one-sided self-centered people:

In case any of you may not realize, I am not a doormat and therefore I don't appreciate any of you stepping on me. I also don't appreciate you having the nerve to point your fingers at me when you are the ones who treated me poorly. Even more so, I don't like the fact that you have the nerve to tell me that I am one with the problem when you are the ones who were mean to me next to not respecting me as a person. Yes, I am angry with you if that's alright with any of you because after all, my feelings are valid.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2022, 7:19 am

To you,

I hope you're well and that I've helped you, as you did me, I'll be here if you need help. I hope you find what you want, as that's what is important, along with your happiness.

Care,
D

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2022, 5:31 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Dear one-sided self-centered people:

In case any of you may not realize, I am not a doormat and therefore I don't appreciate any of you stepping on me. I also don't appreciate you having the nerve to point your fingers at me when you are the ones who treated me poorly. Even more so, I don't like the fact that you have the nerve to tell me that I am one with the problem when you are the ones who were mean to me next to not respecting me as a person. Yes, I am angry with you if that's alright with any of you because after all, my feelings are valid.

Amen. I could read this to my coworkers.

Bustduster
Toucan
Toucan

11 Mar 2022, 4:26 am

Dear you

Get to f*** with your childish, delusional complaints. I have as much right to read posts on a PUBLIC forum as anyone else does, and I certainly have a moral right to know what half-truths - and in two cases flat-out lies - are being spread about me behind my back.

You are the most pointlessly sour, ungracious, self-centred little Madam I have ever had the misfortune to meet. My twelve year old nephew is more mature than you. No wonder your friends and family give you a wide berth.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2022, 4:55 am

It's her own fault. Why are you imposing her on me?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 8:09 am

Hey,

If I knew, I'd apologize with honesty. If I knew, I'd give you the words that'd make you comfortable in the face of past debris. If I knew, I'd give you the truth to remove any despondency. If I knew, I'd do what you'd want of me. If I knew, I'd give you what you want of me. If I knew, I'd help you. If I knew, I'd know.

I don't know.

L&C, regardless if I never see you again,
D

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 8:11 am

Dear Younger Self,

It was all worth it.

-Your Older Self

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2022, 9:17 am

Hey,

I hope to see you again one day. I hope to hear from you one day. I hope to speak to you one day. I hope to hold you as you me one day. I hope for you, wherever you are.

L&C,
D

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2022, 1:49 pm

Dear friend, i am sorry if i took it personally when you did not have any problem with me.
I am sorry for thinking badly of you too.
You are a precious person who deserves to be happy no matter what. I love you very much and want you to be happy even if you are not with me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2022, 10:10 pm

Dear U

How I miss you
How I miss you
How I miss you
I should never call
Did I lose you?
Did I lose you?
Did I lose you?
Somewhere down the line
Hide & Seek's alright if I find you
Do you miss me
Like I miss you?
If you miss me
Never go away
Hopefully, you'll come stay someday
If you're leaving
Come back soon
That's not easy to say
I will wait here
And dream of you
All alone as I ache
How I miss you
How I miss you
How I miss you
I should never call
How I hope that you still miss me too
That's not easy to say

Foo Fighters

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 3:47 pm

She dumped you without explaining herself, so tell your REM to stop messing with your consciousness!