Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 290 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293 ... 310  Next

Bustduster
Toucan
Toucan

04 May 2022, 8:50 pm

Dear 19-year-old self;

What happened? Where did all the optimism and ambition go? Or were things this f****d all along and was I just too unworldly to notice?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2022, 10:28 am

Hey,

Just know, regardless, that devotion isn't going anywhere, hasn't gone anywhere, and will go nowhere (it's what I want); there's never a need to question it.

L&C,
D

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 May 2022, 12:49 am

Congrats. Hang me with my apologies you didn't deserve.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 8:30 am

Dear You,

Why have you not left yet?

Are you building up tension for a dramatic exit?

Or are you waiting for me to beg you to stay?

Sincerely,

Me

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 6:13 am

Hey C,

I didn't want to say it, as I feel like a harbinger of bad luck and that it'd be too intrusive (I feel like a pariah as is), but I worry and care and it's hard not to share that. I hope the medical stuff you mentioned works out as wonderfully as it possibly can and any fix is conclusive. You're dedicated too. Loyalty and devotion. Whomever it is to. The most respectable notion. For that, I admire you too.

I'll try to stop bothering you.

L&C,
D

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 7:55 am

Hey again, C,

Naturally, I failed in my attempt at trying to not bother you, but nonetheless, I have to get across my amazement at another one of those coincidences with you. You know I'll hope nothing but the best for you there, and you'd be beautiful regardless of either outcome. :)

L&C,
D

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 11:53 am

Dear You,

I hope you're going to be OK. Granted, I know we don't really know each other all that well, but I have heard about what your family is like and how stuck you're feeling right now. I hope that one day you'll find the community that you're looking for. That you'll be able to escape the family business and do what you actually want to do.

From, me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 12:02 pm

Congratulations :heart:

Proud of You - Five Times August

I've been there for every single step
I've been careful to hold on in case you trip
And every day I get to watch you grow
And every day you teach me things I didn't know
Now after all that we've been through
I'm so proud of you

And I love all the things you want to be
You can build and make up anything
And how I love it when you sing and dance
And I love that you will always hold my hand
No matter what you do
I'm so proud of you

So as you go please know on your way
As you explore, and as you learn, as you play
I hope it shows how much every day
How much it is true
That I'm so proud of you

It seems like yesterday you just arrived
I can't believe how quickly you turned five
Now you no longer are my little baby
But in my eyes you'll always look that way to me
And as I get older too
I'll still be proud of you

Well if you keep inside your heart
A little space when things get hard
I will be there when you need
And I will never be that far
I will say it like it is
That I'm so proud of you

And I will be here when you come back home
I will be your friend if you're alone
Though there may be times we disagree
Believe that you are always loved so much by me
And if you win or if you lose
I'm so proud of you

XOXO

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2022, 11:48 am

Dear you,

Frankly the fact I spend time thinking about you is a waste of my time. You do not deserve the space you have in the back of my mind. To call you a jerk would be too kind. I hate the fact that it hurts me, yet I bet you feel no remorse for what you did. Somehow in that twisted head of yours you deem yourself the hero of this story. Anger seems pointless now. I wonder if you know better, if you're even the slightest bit sorry. Not that it matters. The best revenge is a life well lived, or so they say. I must admit though that it hurts even now. After all these years. It hurts less, but sometimes I am reminded of that day and the pain flares up once more like a new wound.

Regards,

Lost_dragon

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 6:06 am

Hey C,

I know my negative voice is wrong. (I can see.) You have that time and space for however long. (Even if not, you're here with me.) You're safe with me, all along. (How it's meant to be.) There'll never be a judgment, lifelong. (My decree.)

L&C,
D

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 May 2022, 5:22 pm

I messed up

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 6:38 am

Hey C (sorry if too intrusive),

I'm so sad for you and I never should have said anything (my luck there. Yeah, irrational, but you know). I feel terrible for you and I wish I could take that one from you.

You know it doesn't matter to me, regardless (this is just my side for "those" things. It matters amazingly to me how it makes you feel, along with anything related to your safety).

You're strong and courageous.

L&C,
D

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 6:55 am

C,

Just a gift from the void, my thoughts aren't amiss and I reminisce.

I know it was hard for you to say such, to share such, and thank you so much. That's the courage I've mentioned, read, and the beauty I see, which helped me in the mental holes. Your worth and value, ascended ascension, but low-tension lines were cut by life's fines; finding you you're a find found forever beyond the tears' sea's Dead Sea Scrolls. I could never tell you that, as I was afraid of losing all light if losing you, I loved you too much, so I turned to missing you too much as a crutch for far too many years. I dunno if telling you this makes you feel better, as it's my intent, just that you're worth more than you maybe think, as whilst I might not be much, never godsent, likely hellsent, I can see beauty from being shown so much ugliness, feeling so much ugly, with all the suffering of souls and the imprints of my soles.

You're beautiful.

L&C,
D

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 10:15 pm

You give yourself far too much credit.
It had nothing to do with you.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 11:24 pm

Even if I had to leave you I should have never "left you."

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2022, 10:41 pm

C,

Didn't like the last message, so new last last, which will be the last last last. Last as I...don't want to appear what I'm not.

It was always in your hands. I kinda know where I stand, but I understand. No words for the sadness, but I don't want you to feel bad, so that's the amount I'll share, and I'd rather share kindness. I'll keep my own promises. I have that eternal love, care, thanks and appreciation for you, but I'll keep that internal. I'm sorry for some specific things. I won't bother and follow you anywhere from now on. If you ever want to, you can show yourself and/or talk to me, on your own volition.

O, advice because maybe I can help you one last time (I wish he saw you how I saw you so you'd have that happiness). Total avoidance is most likely from severe disorder, illness and/or trauma, not what you're thinking of.

Last words I'd like you to hear which I actually mean and won't take back:

I love you

D