Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 279 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282 ... 310  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 4:20 pm

Dear You,

No matter how hard you try, you simply cannot control every discussion around you.  Learn to live with it.

From,

Me

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

beelove
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2020, 5:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
Dear You,

No matter how hard you try, you simply cannot control every discussion around you.  Learn to live with it.

From,

Me

I know exactly how you feel, you must’ve been speaking to my mother.

beelove
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2020, 5:17 pm

Dear you,

There’s so much I want to say, but your door remains closed. My soul feels the black coal bombarding my heart. The thoughts, words, actions, and lack of, smudge my eyes with their blackness. The time that separates us brings rains of early spring. These tears wash away the pain, you were only the last straw, upon my small hill of a grave. No one gathered my little mountain’s contents except for me. No one is responsible for my suffering except for me. Somehow you being ripped away from me left a large enough hole to be filled with love. Oh how I want to share these revelations and new beginnings with you. You shine beneath the veil of unconsciousness, sing in the depths of the subconscious, and dance gracefully in the astral realm. Your skin shows the world your face, your heart’s melodies scream to the world, yet harmonize with my own rhythmic flow. How my love for you makes me a poet. How my love for you makes love. How will you ever hear my words of embrace if your ears do not exist for miles. I only ask you never forget me, for I could never forget you, one of many angels that roam today. I think I love you more than I know.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 11:41 pm

I'm not sure which is more disturbing? The amount of coincidences... or the fact that you think I would be that crazy. :roll:

Clearly you have some kind of anxiety disorder and I do wonder if you maybe have latent schizophrenia. I hate to say that as I don't wanna be insulting....

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 9:48 am

i will hate you till the end of time

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2020, 3:16 pm

Dearest You,

Please say it to my face.
Don't be scared, I won't get mad.
Just be honest and I can forgive.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2020, 5:48 pm

See how nothing interesting happens in your life?

That's cos you're not the main character.

I am.

Now get over yourself.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2020, 7:30 am

Are we in synch, dear fellows?

Because I feel the same.
Yet I reacted and perceived it differently.

Not that I'd ever admit this to your face/s. :lol: Because the things I'd say are likely not the ones you'd look for.
Still, I'll say it here; please worry not. It will pass, like any other.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2020, 12:50 pm

hurtloam wrote:
i will hate you till the end of time

Eh, you're not that bad. I don't have enough time to be bothered with this. Maybe I'll buy you a cup of tea at the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 8:06 pm

I won't judge you. In fact, I just don't.

Chances that it's either beyond my comprehension to judge at that particular, or just never cared enough to think nor feel about it whether or not I do know what it meant.

Yet this doesn't stop you from thinking that time you were judged, that you're being judged, or that I might've judge you.
And that nothing stops you from feeling judged...

Tenuki
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Nov 2020, 1:24 pm

Hey Du,
kannst Du Dich noch daran erinnern? Du hast mir mal einen Rat gegeben, der eigentlich den Großteil meiner Art zu (über-)leben karikierte und zusammen fasste. "Wenn du auf der Bühne bist, dann spiel'", hast Du gesagt. Du hast mir eigentlich fast nie Ratschläge gegeben, mich immer selber herausfinden lassen was ich eigentlich will/wollen sollte. An dem Rat habe ich mich festgehalten und von deinem motivierenden Wohlwollen noch lange sparsam gezehrt.
Jetzt sind meine Reserven irgendwo unter null und ich fürchte mich vor allem was kommt.
Wenigstens gibt es dieses Jahr keinen Rechtfertigungsdruck für alternative Varianten des scheinheiligen Fests und des Jahreswechsels. Das hätte dir gefallen, dass weiß ich!
Ich

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 9:02 pm

^^^"when you're on stage, play." fascinating... :idea:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 11:30 pm

I had no idea being barefoot could increase serotonin levels. Sounds very shaky in terms of science.

I just have this vision of us in meadows together. I don't know why. It first occurred to me when I came across you and it plays over and over in my mind.

Yes, that is crazy, considering you won't even talk to me.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2020, 4:29 am

Life is strange.

I've become more left-wing over the past few years. But I still have friends from both left and right of the political spectrum.

Why? Because I don't buy into 'sides' or being 'tribal'. I've learned too much from humanity to know things aren't as reductive or simple as that.

Becoming left-wing for me, meant leaving out all the parts I hated when believing things as part of the opposing 'team'.

So now I'm a genuinely tolerant person and not at all hateful based on someone's politics, despite having views that are left of most people.

Funny how that works, eh? :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2021, 9:30 am

Mr. Donald John Trump,

Five people have died because of the violence in the coup attempt that you incited.  Their deaths are the result of your idea of what Makes America Great Again.  Their deaths are on your soul.  Were their deaths worth the results you wanted?

May you never again serve in a public office.  May all your businesses fail.  When you finally pass away, may it be alone, at night, naked, and in the rain.  May your bones be scattered across the landscape, never to be wept over or blessed.  May your name be uttered only by those expressing contempt and disgust.  May History regard you as a loser who failed his country, his ancestors, his family, his descendants, and himself in every way.  May those who worshipped you fail in every endeavor.

Sincerely,

Fnord, the Metasyntactic Variable

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2021, 6:39 pm

Dude

I don't fancy you.

You're not my type.

Quit pushing.

And yeah you're probably right but not the way you're thinking so quit pushing. I've had ppl being a***holes to me in the past.