Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Pokelover14
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Sep 2012, 10:48 pm

Today was amazing. I woke up to my alarm at ten and watched the nintendo presentation about the wii u. Then went to game stop and spent almost all the money i have been saving on the black wii u, new super mario bros u, pikmin 3, nintendo land (which comes with my wii u) and the lego game. I have been saving it since they announced what the wii u was and i cant wait. The i got home and my mom asked if she could invite one of her friends over to play games i said sure. When he got here my mom opened the door and said pokelover14 come say hi to ______ and his furry friend. I looked over and there was the yellow lab. I just ran over there and started playing with the dog. Infact i dont know if i ever greeted _______. I didnt play games since i was playing with the dog. I was out of my head. I have never uad a dog in the house we were staying at before and then my mom said you know this isnt to big of a dog maybe we can get one soon. I asked here when and she winked and said you might have to ask santa. I looked at her with a face saying that no child was around hut then i realized she was hinting to WE MAY GET ONE FOR CHRISTMAS. At the end of the day when te dog had to leave i went to my room and finally beat vvvvvv 100% and vedi veni vici WAS SO HARD!! ! This was just such an amazing day for me so i thought i would share it here

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 10:56 pm

"veni. vidi. vici." venue, video, victor make it easy to remember. glad you had such a good day.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2012, 12:47 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2JXy1Z9ovs[/youtube]

Here's the score to your perfect day. You can thank me later.