Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 7:08 pm

yeah, back in high school by some jerk in home ec

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 12:24 am

Of course I've been bullied. I'm sure that just about everybody in the world has been bullied at some time or other. They didn't know I had AS though, even I didn't know I had AS then or what it was or that it even existed.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 10:59 pm

Yes, and it was terrible.

droppy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Dec 2013, 8:22 am

I have been bullied mostly in 6th, 7th and 8th grade, but never physically. The bullying was mostly teasing and taking my stuff and throwing it, but I was never physically harmed, even if I was threatened to. I could say I wasn't that unlucky after all.
The bullying stopped when I started HS and switched school. I've never been bullied out of school.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

11 Dec 2013, 7:23 pm

equestriatola wrote:
As far is known; this never happened to me.

At least at school, but with my family, I still get threats of violence and beaten at times.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 8:54 pm

No, I've never been bullied. I suffered some in the hands of a controlling friend, she hit me once, threw my backpack on the pond etc. But that wasn't bulling, it wasn't pervasive psychological/emotional/physical humilliation based on different hierarchies, but rather I was too naive to see she had bad intentions. When I realised it I just went away and didn't talk to her anymore.

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

No, I've never been bullied. I suffered some in the hands of a controlling friend, she hit me once, threw my backpack on the pond etc. But that wasn't bulling, it wasn't pervasive psychological/emotional/physical humilliation based on different hierarchies, but rather I was too naive to see she had bad intentions. When I realised it I just went away and didn't talk to her anymore.

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 8:55 pm

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 8:57 pm

Wow something weird happened here. Don't know how to delete repeated posts though

coffeebean
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 5:39 pm

In order to bully me they first would have had to catch me.

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jul 2014, 8:32 pm

Been bullied a lot before I was finally diagnosed. Mostly by my own blood related family members, then once they found out I was Autistic they stopped. Now I think they feel bad. Serves them right though.

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
- Albert Einstein

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2014, 9:42 am

Unfortunately, yes.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 1:35 am

Yes one day on the bus for acting different than others in Tennessee in 4th grade (got a black eye and the bus driver was a jerk) Afterward they put me on a different bus with those that couldn't be on the regular bus and I got along real well and the new bus driver was really nice.
In the first three quarters of 9th grade in Kissimmee I was bullied by Obama supporters just because I answered a question on who I supported (which was McCain) and they suddenly went into an antagonistic racist mode like a bunch of robots afterward, some of the teachers I had in 8th and 9th grade also worshiped Obama and that didn't help.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 6:01 pm

not really, actually. i'm pretty much ignored.
i was pushed around, figuratively and literally by some goons in junior high for a bit, but nowadays everything is okay with them. even the kid who pushed me into lockers and slammed my face into my desk has gotten over it. we're not exactly friends, but still...we make masturbation jokes.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2014, 4:41 am

Sometimes, I was bullied by people who knew I had Asperger's. Other times, I was bullied by people who DIDN'T know I had Asperger's.