Asperger's and ridiculously high sex drive

Page 3 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RunningBear
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Aug 2016, 3:24 pm

I'm 46 and haven't had sex for 21 years..I find it impossible to form relationships of any kind..it's like being in a prison..my sex drive has increased if anything, as I've become older but I just have to accept it probably won't happen.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 3:56 pm

^^^^hiya RB :) welcome to the club 8)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2016, 12:22 am

I've been pretty horny lately. Had some hookups before Pride weekend.. and some more on Pride weekend.. and some more since Pride weekend. This Summer has pretty been pretty epic in terms of quality hookups. It's as if I've been walking on water when it comes to the ease with which I've been hooking up with young hotties. The only downside to a high sex drive is that it can sometimes be a little time consuming when it's not a designated party weekend.. there are other things I should get done in life lol but I keep putting them off until someday when I don't feel like hooking up.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2016, 11:55 pm

I find this swings crazily. Maybe that's HRT, maybe autism I don't know but it drives me crazy. I find being aroused really uncomfortable and so when it's in a high swing I'm pretty much uncomfortable all the time. I've heard some people like the sensation of being turned on but I always find it disturbing, distracting and just hard to deal with. Stays that way for a while with me wishing I could neuter the sexual organs, but then swings back down, sometimes way down, and I don't even think about it or feel aroused for weeks sometimes.
I wish it'd stay down. I don't want sex because of autism issues (touch, sounds, generally unable to be social or intimate with other people let alone have sex with them) plus nonbinary transsexual issues (people want male or female, but both/neither is a problem, plus I'm not "done" yet and am still dysphoric) so all feeling aroused does is make me uncomfortable myself. Doesn't serve any purpose. But I've always had a high libido with no interest in actual sex. Pointless.
I think I'd be happy if I just didn't feel arousal anymore.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 12:11 am

a high libido makes using a silicone device especially pleasurable :mrgreen:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 12:12 am

AlexD wrote:
Hi All,

Just thought i would create this thread to see what other people feel and whatnot.
SO basically im a 19 year old guy with Apserger's. I'm also a virgin and I consider myself Bisexual with a tendancy towards attraction to men.

I was just wondering if people are in the same boat as me and have a stupidly high sex drive. I've had sexual urges since 9 years old (No joke) and begun masturbation around 13 years old. I read on a research paper that people with asperger's tend to have incredibly high testosterone levels partially due to exposure in the womb (i might be wrong). particulalry during the teen years, this is quite obvious for some. People think im just saying this to try and fit in with NT teenagers when it's actually the truth. Sorry for the explicity in this post.

Alex D

P.S is it normal to have this high a sex drive when you're still a virgin?

Being exposed to a high level of androgens in the womb would not result in a higher sex drive outside of the womb. The androgens your body produces outside of the womb would be responsible for a higher than average sex drive. It's not uncommon for females to being to undergo puberty around the age of nine...while they often don't start menstruating until the age of 12, it's not uncommon for their breast development to begin at the age of 9, so I would not be surprised if it were not uncommon for boys to get urges at that age.

It may be that your sex drive is not unusually high for a male your age, but you would have to discuss with other males your age to determine this.

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 11:00 am

goldfish21 wrote:
I've been pretty horny lately. Had some hookups before Pride weekend.. and some more on Pride weekend.. and some more since Pride weekend. This Summer has pretty been pretty epic in terms of quality hookups. It's as if I've been walking on water when it comes to the ease with which I've been hooking up with young hotties. The only downside to a high sex drive is that it can sometimes be a little time consuming when it's not a designated party weekend.. there are other things I should get done in life lol but I keep putting them off until someday when I don't feel like hooking up.

How in the world do you do this? I'm in the GSA club at my college, so I know who is gay, but I don't know how to approach them and ask for a hookup or whatever. The hell is your secret?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 4:48 pm

He has a confidence about him.

If you don't have a confidence about you, nothing is going to happen. Trust me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 5:01 pm

he also has superior social functioning/intelligence in general.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 5:22 pm

Mr. Grammar "Geek" has to go out there...and use his knowledge of English language to his advantage.

You can make lots of money editing term papers....and get girls that way, too!

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 5:39 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Mr. Grammar "Geek" has to go out there...and use his knowledge of English language to his advantage.

You can make lots of money editing term papers....and get girls that way, too!

That has crossed my mind; I'll actually be working in the writing center this semester, so I guess it's possible!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 5:42 pm

I once had a girl practically rape me because she thought I was getting all "A's" in school.

True story!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 5:56 pm

i'll accept that. :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 5:58 pm

Her father nipped the relationship in the bud, though :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 6:00 pm

DAMN! :x

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 6:08 pm

Yeah....I said the same thing....and much much more, then!

It could have turned into a real West Side Story sort of situation--except neither of our buildings had fire escapes.