The best part is: They don't mind the drool. A short story.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

MindSlinger
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Sep 2012, 11:48 pm

Ok, this could be slightly pg 13ish but I believe it's ok. There is no foul language, no drugs. Sex and murder are both hinted at, but not described. Anyway, I apologize if it is inappropriate.

The best part is: They don't mind the drool

As I walked along the hall, my footsteps were chased by echoes into a silence that was thickened by the sound of dust motes gliding the thermals in front of a sun-stained window.
I entered the bedroom and a perfect fantasy flopped out of my thoughts, and wriggled enticingly on the bed.
She was everything I wanted her to be.
I thought there was music, but it was only the interaction between her eyes, and the scent of rose petals that had fallen on her pillow.
She made a little, whiny noise as I undressed and laid down beside her on the bed.
"I have never had a perfect fantasy before." I said, right before she climbed onto my chest.
I didn't mind that she weighed less than she should have but, when she dug her nails into my skin I began to be alarmed.
She started making a rhythmic sort of thumping sound in her throat, and her eyes suddenly became slitted, almost like a snake!
In mortal terror, I slapped her off my chest. She hit the wall with an inhuman screech, and the whole fantasy turned black. The fantasy then drained rapidly out of my eyes onto the floor and molded itself into the shape of my angry cat.
The cat hissed violently At me, and went outside for some fast food.
But that's not the worst part......
Later, the cat came back smelling like the used, shoes salesman from Detroit, who likes to sleep in his pee behind the rusty green dumpster in the alley.
I was going to give her a bath but, (and yes, this is the worst part!) before I could get a hold on her, she went to her bed. She collected a broken mouse, that hadn't begun to stink yet, and a stash of catnip she'd stolen off the kitchen table. She didn't even bother to slink guiltily out the door when she left.
In a rage, I grabbed the plunger from the bathroom and beat the crap out of the used, shoes salesman from Detroit. He didn't mind at all, as he was already passed out in his urine, but my, once beloved, cat yowled at the top of her lungs till the cops came!
Now I have a really nice leather jacket that makes me hug myself all day, and my warm-fuzzy fantasies are all dressed in white-ish rubber lingerie.
And the best part is:.......They don't mind the drool!