Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ColdBlooded
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2009, 11:59 pm

10691047 wrote:
I don't understand the meaning of studying.

My thoughts exactly. I don't really know how to "study."

LuxoJr
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Dec 2009, 12:24 am

Me too. Which is why I don't study unless it's like a final or something.

And when I study I just read the book on the subject or look up stuff about it on the Internet.

bonuspoints
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Washington state - *Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?*

31 Dec 2009, 3:31 am

TAFKASH wrote:
Sickeningly, I've always been really terrible at studying too, but fortunately have never really needed to.... I got top marks in most of the exams I ever sat and hardly needed to study for any of them.

This was true for me up through high school. At most, I did a quick memorization of areas I knew would be on the tests, I didn't need to do much else. Can't really call that studying.

Unfortunately, I paid for my unfamiliarity with studying when I went to college. The classes I was required to take didn't interest me and thus required actual forced attention and study, which I was unable to do. I was able to get primarily good marks in college though, mainly after switching to a school that allowed me to design my own course of studies.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. - Oscar Wilde