I actively avoid sharing 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
I never share. This is my stuff! 10%  10%  [ 5 ]
Don't Know/Show me the Votes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 51

JitakuKeibiinB
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 10:20 am

I don't share. I don't even like people touching my stuff. If it's a consumable item like candy or paper then it's fine, though I won't actively offer. I wouldn't have a problem with giving someone a pen if I had a box of them and wasn't in a situation where I'd immediately need one. But in school I had a weird anxiety issue with pens, so I was always worried about what would happen if I lost the six pens in my pocket and the three boxes in my bookbag, so I'd lie and say I only had the one I was using if someone asked.

But no lending of anything I'd want back. I don't like borrowing from others either.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

21 Sep 2012, 11:38 am

Depends on who I'm sharing with.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 11:55 am

Depends. I've had some bad experiences with sharing, especially with my younger stepbrother taking my stuff and destroying it. I've lost an iPod and a PowerBook G4 because of this brat. But as the old saying goes, sharing is caring. (Except for STD's).

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2012, 2:38 pm

I am not to bad at sharing at times i have lend classmates at school with rubbers, pens and tipp -ex also music CD'S as well.