What is the main reason why guys have to do the approaching?

Page 30 of 31 [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 2:40 am

Kjas wrote:
I'm equally as interested if they would date a girl long term who felt the world owed her something and expected to be handed it, and didn't like men and was constantly complaining about them by saying crap like following: there are no good men, all the good men are either taken or gay, men have it so much easier than women, all men want is sex?
Are you guys going to sit here and tell me you would seriously date a girl long term who thought, spoke and acted towards you like that?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp55goEW82c[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

steviewonderau
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Nov 2012, 7:51 am

Kjas wrote:
I'm equally as interested if they would date a girl long term who felt the world owed her something and expected to be handed it, and didn't like men and was constantly complaining about them by saying crap like following: there are no good men, all the good men are either taken or gay, men have it so much easier than women, all men want is sex?
Are you guys going to sit here and tell me you would seriously date a girl long term who thought, spoke and acted towards you like that?

That more or less describes most females. Aspie males are better off alone than having a soul destroying, life wrecking female in their life. Being single is a lot more simpler and easier than being with someone.

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 10:24 am

steviewonderau wrote:
That more or less describes most females. Aspie males are better off alone than having a soul destroying, life wrecking female in their life. Being single is a lot more simpler and easier than being with someone.

Glad someone here understands the scenario better then most members.

If it happens, it happens...but most people put their life on hold JUST to have a relationship they may not want or be happy in.

J-Greens
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 11:38 am

Have said it before, will say it again...

I do wish people would stop telling me to trust their opinion whilst continually denying my own. I haven't experienced a relationship and the natural progression of people in a relationship and I want to. I don't want other people's opinions on whether that'll be a positive or negative experience, I just want to experience it myself and come to my own conclusion.

why is that so difficult to understand?

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 12:31 pm

Look I will admit that there are women who have a hard time when it comes to dating.
and also there are aspie males that have girlfriends. yes.
So not every women can go out there and find a boyfriend. But here the issues I have with
some of these ladies on the board. The women who complain the most about ''how date is so hard for them,
and just as hard as them as with guys'' are women who have boyfriends.
If a women comes on and is maybe around 30 and has never ever even once had a bf,
That would make sense. I would actual listen and agree with her, that women have just as hard as these aspie men do.
There are women out there who are pretty, succesful and for whatever can't get a date and some them are in their mid 30's.
I watch a documentary on women like that. That what dating trouble is. Imagine being a mid 30 nt women and no man ever pay attetion to you. the women feel there is no good man or she is no good for a man.

The women who have boyfriends or least had a couple. Need to really stop complaining and whinning on how ''hard it is for them''.
Look, dating is not easy even for nt. But come on you ladies here with boyfriends, you really don't come close to dating trouble like these shy aspie men or these single women.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 5:34 pm

steviewonderau wrote:
females are often incapable of thinking logically and analytically. females think primarily based on their emotions and they are a lot more unpredictable than males. females do not understand nor do they care about the struggles of men. males should never go to a female in regards to dating advice. males are the hunters and we are expected to be the initiators and risk takers. females use their attractiveness to manipulate males into getting what they want.

Aspie males are usually better off single and alone because we are more socially disadvantaged than normal people when it comes to social interactions. No female is worth the grief.
I wonder why this guy can't get a date...?
(/sarcasm) :roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 5:39 pm

LKL wrote:
I wonder why this guy can't get a date...?

[sarcasm]

Maybe it's his warm, nurturing, and friendly attitude toward women ...

[/sarcasm]

steviewonderau wrote:
... Aspie males are better off alone than having a soul destroying, life wrecking female in their life. Being single is a lot more simpler and easier than being with someone.

... maybe not ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 5:45 pm

J-Greens wrote:
Have said it before, will say it again...

I do wish people would stop telling me to trust their opinion whilst continually denying my own. I haven't experienced a relationship and the natural progression of people in a relationship and I want to. I don't want other people's opinions on whether that'll be a positive or negative experience, I just want to experience it myself and come to my own conclusion.

why is that so difficult to understand?

It's not hard to understand. And I think the vast majority here would sympathize with that. I know that I do. It only becomes an issue when people who are in the position you are in use it as an excuse to deny the problems of, and be rude to, everyone who has had a relationship or two.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2012, 5:55 pm

Agree with mds.
You're free to do that.

It's not like we are all NT's here who have had 10+ relationships by the time we are 30. Even the ones who have had relationships will have probably had 3 at the most. By NT stanards, we still suck at this, threrefore there's no reason for the invalidation.

steviewonderau wrote:
females are often incapable of thinking logically and analytically. females think primarily based on their emotions and they are a lot more unpredictable than males. females do not understand nor do they care about the struggles of men. males should never go to a female in regards to dating advice. males are the hunters and we are expected to be the initiators and risk takers. females use their attractiveness to manipulate males into getting what they want.

Aspie males are usually better off single and alone because we are more socially disadvantaged than normal people when it comes to social interactions. No female is worth the grief.

If you think so little of women, then why do you want to date one?
Not once in there does it mention that you think there are exceptions, so why are you complaining about not getting a date with a woman when you don't want one anyway?

steviewonderau
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Nov 2012, 9:19 pm

Most females do not have to do anything to attract males. Males must be attractive and also be wealthy in order to attract females. Some males are better off not even bothering at all because we stand no chance.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 5:04 pm

steviewonderau wrote:
Kjas wrote:

i hate it when people talk about the positives of being single, i would rather have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 5:32 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
i hate it when people talk about the positives of being single, i would rather have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

Coming from the other side, I'm not so sure. I think I was happier back when I was single, rather than after the divorce and pining away for the woman I loved and the children she took from me. :(

I didn't miss anything back then. Looking forward to something that might happen in the future beats mourning its loss... until the mourning is over, maybe.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 12:31 pm

BlueMax wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

Coming from the other side, I'm not so sure. I think I was happier back when I was single, rather than after the divorce and pining away for the woman I loved and the children she took from me. :(

I didn't miss anything back then. Looking forward to something that might happen in the future beats mourning its loss... until the mourning is over, maybe.

i still would rather have loved and lost, as in i would rather be in a bad relationship than not be in any relationship at all just to get the experience and that way i won't take rejection as seriously or personally when i'm approaching girls again, in the pursuit of my next girlfriend in the future, because rejections after that would be as hurting to me, because i will always be able to say to myself "at least i've had a girl, at least i've gotten laid before"

I had to bump this thread again because i had another bad, negative experience with a girl on OkCupid, i got lead on again, she messaged me first, we never got to meet in person or speak on the phone but we did get to exchange numbers, we got to text for a few days, i wanted to talk on the phone with her but she was too busy, as in had class with school, to me, getting rejected is one thing, getting lead on is another :x

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

22 Feb 2013, 12:35 pm

Yuzu wrote:
If you don't want to do the approaching, then don't do it.
Just do what girls do. Send them subtle signals that you're interested and patiently wait for them to come to you.

This works sometimes, but not well.

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 1:48 pm

Way to necro at least five different threads :lol:

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 1:51 pm

I think it's a forum glitch - it happened to me too.

Old threads are rising up to page 1 on their own...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc60XPCXrh8[/youtube]