my autism, regression, attachment and depression.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

eg4man
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Sep 2012, 2:33 pm

Hello, I an Aspie. I have talked to my Doc and she says yes it is possible to show lower spectrum signs even in the high end. I am frustrated cause I was really smart in elementary, but when middle school and so on came along I lost it. I am 24 now, luckily I did graduate and work a part time job now for 5 years. But I havnt gone to college yet, cause I dont really know what I want to do, I'm good at guitar, but cant make living with that. but anyway not here about that. I believe through the years I have regressed, cause I do this hand flapping thing since elementary school, an eye tic called eye rolling (looked it up on youtube) since high school, and now over the last 3 years major attachment issues. :(
speceficly to females. at my job, I have gotten in trouble twice for getting clingy to girls, I had 1 a couple years ago, and now another is going on right now, I got reported to HR this time, but it sounds like there on my side cause I have dont nothing wrong, people around my work explained he means nothing bad, hes just very friendly and wants to make friends. I have thought these girls were good friends, I wanted nothing more, but came out of my way to see/ talk to them. they think i want more than friendship. I get attached to mainly the female gender cause through my life they have been the nicest and hint hint "socalled" understanding of how i am, both these instances the girls said they understood how my disorders work, then things go all wrong and I lose the friends I though i made. I am bipolar and ADD too, and my doc says that my emotions get conflicted by all 3 hince makeing attachment bad. :(