one strike and your out club

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 10:10 pm

anyone here male and female who are in the ''one strike and your out'' club.
I had one gf. and she left me and that was it. I doubt I will ever date again.
so anyone else here had one boyfriend or girlfriend or even married once but after
the relationship end that pretty much it

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 10:28 pm

I have. The one person I dated was abusive and eventually tried to kill me, which kind of ruined dating for me in the sense that I have no idea how it's actually supposed to work. I've quit trying to ever date people, partly because I know I have no chance with anyone, and partly because I don't actually understand it and why I would want it. I already hate kissing, and I'd feel perfectly fine cuddling with friends and having sex with people I trust to an extent (not that any of my friends will actually DO any of these things with me). I already have a lot of very close, supportive friends to whom I am very attatched, and all my emotional "love and attatchment" needs are fulfilled through them and my family (but I know that family does not replace dating). I feel like I must be missing something. What else is there to dating besides a title and the idea that other people would act differently towards me?

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 10:48 pm

There was only one girl that I'd consider a "true gf" back when I was 18, and she was a model too. Never did anything besides kissing though, and I haven't kissed anyone since then either.

StevieC
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 11:07 pm

i wasn't aware it was a club. i think somebody signed up using my credentials.... :(

My RSS feed:
www.steviecandtheplacetobe.net/rss.xml