Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

zombie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2006, 8:59 am

Hey everyone im lookin for a female aspie from the age of 16-20 looks dont concern me its the personality that counts, i enjoy watching movies, making them, collecting stuff, long walks, talking paddock bashing and hanging with friends. i am a kind and caring guy aswell, well so ive been told lol. i live in southern australia if anyone wants to be my friend or even more im more than happy to hear from you.
e-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

C'MON girls, this has been here for days now lol, i dont care if your over seas i really dont.
:D :D :D

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2006, 7:52 pm

zombie wrote:
Hey everyone im lookin for a female aspie from the age of 16-20 looks dont concern me its the personality that counts, i enjoy watching movies, making them, collecting stuff, long walks, talking paddock bashing and hanging with friends. i am a kind and caring guy aswell, well so ive been told lol. i live in southern australia if anyone wants to be my friend or even more im more than happy to hear from you.
e-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

C'MON girls, this has been here for days now lol, i dont care if your over seas i really dont.
:D :D :D

No offence but 1 needs to check out a profile writing site :) even with a good one on a dating site & a pic get's you no where if you want a girl your going to have to hunt just like you do in life... and relationships you should click on :)