Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ReineDeLaSeine14
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Sep 2012, 9:45 am

I haven't really found an adequate thread on Law and Order SVU which has been my love for the past year :)

Has anyone else seen the Season 14 premiere? It was INTENSE. I don't want to spoil things for people who haven't watched it yet so I won't say much else.

I watch them all on Netflix in order and I cruise Tumblr for screencaps almost every day.

Anyone else?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 2:42 pm

Haven't seen it yet,I like all the characters.I don't know if it's true but someone told me Mariska Hagrity(I think I spelled that wrong) is the daughter of the actress Jane Mansfeild.

ReineDeLaSeine14

29 Sep 2012, 4:06 pm

Yes that is true and she is married to the guy who plays Trevor Langan the defense attorney

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 5:51 pm

I just watch for Munch.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 3:11 pm

Finally saw it,won't ruin it for anyone else either.I gotta give it up for Munch too,I love that dry,sarcastic sense of humour.

AliceInAspieland
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Oct 2012, 6:23 am

I like that show.

Munch is probably my favourite too. I think because he's intelligent and quirky. Two qualities I highly value.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 1:29 pm

I like that show, although my mom doesn't exactly approve of me watching it. But I'm 25 now, and I certainly don't approve of some of the things she watches and listens to on the radio. I'm sick of hearing that idiot Oscar Mario Beteta or whatever his name is on the radio. I like all the characters, but most especially Munch. It's a shame Stabler left, too.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2012, 12:23 am

Saw the premiere (finally). WOW.

Watched all the LAW AND ORDER series while they were on--now it's down to one (well, two--there's LAW AND ORDER: UK).

This is one of the few shows I watch regularly, period.

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17