01 Oct 2012, 5:01 pm

1000Knives wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXJL7tlECg0[/youtube]

But then...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIAEAVKcKrs[/youtube]

Aww...

Dino, you...

:lol: :lol:

Hey, I like to get "depressed" with these songs.

Glamourous sadness --> [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_jlRbDNgM[/youtube]

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 5:07 pm

Evinceo wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
i don't get why should feel so lucky, fortuneate to be born male

You can switch now if you want.

people who get sex changes never truly literally become the oppossite sex they desired to become

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 5:14 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
Evinceo wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

people who get sex changes never truly literally become the oppossite sex they desired to become

with a dash of transphobia for flavor

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 5:26 pm

1000Knives wrote:
[img][800:872]http://imgur.com/mrKgM.gif[/img]

Is my life.

Lol I'm kinda halfway there as well.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 6:23 pm

I realized (again) that I will certainly be like that. Emphasis on "certainly". 100% sure. There is no other possibility. I am as sure of that as I am sure that I will receive my monthly wage this Friday. In other words, 100% sure.

Well, as long as I find something to spend my time with, I can live with it. I really need to be rich, in order to do crazy things (like parachuting, skydiving, scuba diving, backpacking around the world and flying/living on my own airship) to keep myself distracted.

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 6:25 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MXSQrLxx2c&feature=related[/youtube]

firefaerie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Oct 2012, 8:43 pm

I could really use all of you guys' advice - I know it's rude to butt in on a thread but reading your posts make me so upset for my partner whose behaviour is leading to the end of "us" but I know that he will also probably be alone for the rest of his life. I am not and in no way staying with him for the sake of feeling sorry for him - in fact, we get along really really well but he.. well if you could read my thread (sorry it's so long, I'm a girl and I write essays rather than getting to the point) then I'd be really grateful.

I just need someone to say it's his way of being terrified of commitment but actually adores me and then I'll feel okay but there's hurt mixed in there too.

My thread is Is it worth it? Please help...

and by the way, all of you guys seem very awesomely cool, funny and not to mention good looking so I'm sure you will not end up alone, life is a rollarcoaster.... bumps all the way but there are lots of highs :)

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 10:31 pm

firefaerie wrote:
I could really use all of you guys' advice - I know it's rude to butt in on a thread but reading your posts make me so upset for my partner whose behaviour is leading to the end of "us" but I know that he will also probably be alone for the rest of his life. I am not and in no way staying with him for the sake of feeling sorry for him - in fact, we get along really really well but he.. well if you could read my thread (sorry it's so long, I'm a girl and I write essays rather than getting to the point) then I'd be really grateful.

I just need someone to say it's his way of being terrified of commitment but actually adores me and then I'll feel okay but there's hurt mixed in there too.

and by the way, all of you guys seem very awesomely cool, funny and not to mention good looking so I'm sure you will not end up alone, life is a rollarcoaster.... bumps all the way but there are lots of highs :)

The highs last minutes and the bumps and lows last days, months, and years.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 10:41 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
Evinceo wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

I don't see how that's not factual. You'll never see man who became a woman bearing children and you'll see a woman who becomes a man impregnating a woman. Just biology.

I don't see how that statement is transphobic.

steviewonderau
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2012, 11:23 pm

Drink a lot and take lots of drugs may help fill the void of being eternally alone.
No one ever really cared about me. Why should I care about myself?

Last edited by steviewonderau on 02 Oct 2012, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 12:07 am

1000Knives wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
Evinceo wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

I don't see how that's not factual. You'll never see man who became a woman bearing children and you'll see a woman who becomes a man impregnating a woman. Just biology.

check out the thread in women's discussion on this topic, don't want to derail any further here
basically telling someone they are not "real" because they are sterile is not cool
also, we don't completely understand the biology of gender, chromosomes, genitals, hormones, neurology all factor together, it's not that uncommon for these factors to not all be "female" or "male", we still don't really know what factors into someone being trans*, it's not "just" anything, it's actually super complicated and poorly understood

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 10:02 am

1000Knives wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
Evinceo wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

agreed, very true

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 11:07 am

1000Knives wrote:
firefaerie wrote:

Ain't that the truth lol. The highs lasting a few minutes or seconds is nothing. You might as well not even have experienced them.

Anyway, I have two girls now who seem to maybe have some interest. (I'm not gonna two-time one with the other, of course, if either one leads anywhere) So when this happens, I get the thought in my head that maybe I won't be forever alone after all. But since the pattern of rejection continues to happen, it makes me think that maybe I will be forever alone. I sure hope not though.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 4:58 pm

DialAForAwesome wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
firefaerie wrote:

Ain't that the truth lol. The highs lasting a few minutes or seconds is nothing. You might as well not even have experienced them.

Anyway, I have two girls now who seem to maybe have some interest. (I'm not gonna two-time one with the other, of course, if either one leads anywhere) So when this happens, I get the thought in my head that maybe I won't be forever alone after all. But since the pattern of rejection continues to happen, it makes me think that maybe I will be forever alone. I sure hope not though.

i also hate how girls change their mind so quickly about being attracted to a guy, losing interest

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 5:30 pm

I went from, in the span of five minutes, from having some hope back to being a dateless loser. I'm now convinced I will be alone forever. I'd like to be proven wrong, but knowing how my life works, I'll either end up with someone and then find out I'm about to die, or I'll end up with an unappealing she-beast with a terrible personality. Yippee. Can hardly wait. :(

firefaerie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Oct 2012, 6:31 pm

WantToHaveALife - then keep them on their toes! Boys can do the same to us girls too! :(