Recent incident involving Johnny Lewis from Sons of Anarchy

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

1perCentury
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm

A few days ago the actor who played "Half-sac" in Sons of Anarchy brutally murdered his landlady, dismembered her cat and got in A 2-1 with neighbors (all done with his bare hands) before falling to his death while fleeing. He was high on PCP and meth.

The ticker-tape line on the news said that people are claiming it was caused by a psychopathic and Bi-Polar epsiode, despite the show's creator/director recalling his drug-induced downward spiral.

Sounds ridiculous seeing how the particular drugs used are the most obvious factor.

Last edited by 1perCentury on 30 Sep 2012, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 7:40 pm

the article i read blamed the designer drug, "smiles".

1perCentury

30 Sep 2012, 10:19 pm

Isn't smiles supposed to be similar to bath salt? I've seen first hand people's experiences with bath salts. Not cool.

Either way, it had to have been the drugs, especially concerning his history.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 10:52 pm

Up till now I still don't know how he got to the roof to jump off. Did he run back inside the building where he did the killing, climb up to the roof then jump off?

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 9:57 am

The other extremely odd thing is that he was the son of a very high-ranking Scientology official.
He appeared in numerous of their videos, starting when he was in his early teens.
Scientology is about the MOST anti-drug group on Earth, and I would have thought that his family and/or the Scientology church itself would have had him into one of their rehab facilities in an instant, the minute that his drug use became apparent.
As he was someone raised to depend on their teachings, it puzzles me how he would have turned to drugs in the first place, and, secondly, help was, as they say, a phone call away....
So why not make the call?

Sylkat