Does God want America to become a Mormon country?

Page 10 of 12 [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Does God want America to become a Mormon country?
Hell, YES! And I'm voting for Romney! 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Heavens, NO! And I'm voting for a nominal Christian! 26%  26%  [ 14 ]
God doesn't give a damn what happens to America 64%  64%  [ 34 ]
Total votes : 53

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

I got my shots. :)

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 2:09 pm

If the religions are uniting around Christianity , Judaism and Mormonism then Billy Graham could embrace communism.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 2:40 pm

Raptor wrote:
Maybe the various religions are finally starting to unite against a common enemy. If this were to happen it could become an unstoppable threat to the American left.

The Ku Klux Klan followed this path, too. Before, they were violently anti-Catholic. Now, they let White Catholics sign up.

Even their preachers aren't as anti-Semitic as they used to be: a lot of them are even loving Israel to death, as being central to some silly prophecies concerning the return of Jesus.

Maybe within the next 5 years or so, the Ku Klux Klan will be recruiting Jews.

But, I can see your point.

http://news.yahoo.com/interactive-polit ... 93498.html

Quote:
If minority voters continue to vote at 2012 rates of turnout and party preference, Democrats will win each of the next nine elections

So, a bit of Mormon outreach is only logical at this juncture.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 5:11 pm

Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
This must have been quite a perplexing year to be a Southern Baptist.

After more than a century of bashing Mormons, quite suddenly they are confronted with "Vote for the Mormon guy, or you will go to Hell." The preachers must have rationalized it along the lines of "At least he is White. Plus, Fox News said to vote for him, and Fox News is a Christian network."

They must have expected a certain victory for Romney, especially after Billy Graham removed Mormonism from his list of Satanic Cults, and just about sucked on Mitt Romney's toes.

So, now what? Are Baptists obliged to regard Mormons as genuine Christians, who will be going to Heaven after all?

Baptist attitudes towards Jews certainly came around. Will they be placing Mormons on a similar pedestal?

Maybe the various religions are finally starting to unite against a common enemy. If this were to happen it could become an unstoppable threat to the American left.

And, yes, there IS an American left.

It only means the more extreme religions, such as fundamentalist Baptists and Mormons are throwing away their convictions for the sake of political advantage, and that's a sign of weakness.
Most Jews are actually very uncomfortable with evangelicals sucking up to them, especially since they know evangelicals are only doing this because they think they'll get something out of it from God.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 5:13 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

It only means the more extreme religions, such as fundamentalist Baptists and Mormons are throwing away their convictions for the sake of political advantage, and that's a sign of weakness.
Most Jews are actually very uncomfortable with evangelicals sucking up to them, especially since they know evangelicals are only doing this because they think they'll get something out of it from God.

So true. I refuse to go to Israel. Jesus won't return until all the Jews are there, so Jesus won't return until after I am dead. I am holding up The Second Coming of Christ single handed. Ha. Ha. Bwaaaah Ha Ha.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 5:53 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So true. I refuse to go to Israel. Jesus won't return until all the Jews are there, so Jesus won't return until after I am dead. I am holding up The Second Coming of Christ single handed. Ha. Ha. Bwaaaah Ha Ha.

ruveyn

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kriachgauer

slave
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 5:54 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
They only prosecute if there is child abuse involved.

if.......LMAO!! !!

Are you serious? 8O 8O 8O 8O

slave
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 5:58 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

LMAO!! !! !! !! !!

like that's the only reason that she hasn't come back......hehe :P :P

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 6:27 pm

The Mormons also count the American Indians as Israelites.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 6:39 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
The Mormons also count the American Indians as Israelites.

This shows up in the movie -Cat Bellou-

Also in -Blazing Saddles-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsj4s9z-EAE

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 6:58 pm

But they're counted as fallen Israelites.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 7:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
But they're counted as fallen Israelites.

By definition all Israelites are fallen. They do not accept Jesus as either the Moisheach or the incarnation of God (that is blasphemy).

ruveyn

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 8:00 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

After more than a century of bashing Mormons, quite suddenly they are confronted with "Vote for the Mormon guy, or you will go to Hell." The preachers must have rationalized it along the lines of "At least he is White. Plus, Fox News said to vote for him, and Fox News is a Christian network."

They must have expected a certain victory for Romney, especially after Billy Graham removed Mormonism from his list of Satanic Cults, and just about sucked on Mitt Romney's toes.

So, now what? Are Baptists obliged to regard Mormons as genuine Christians, who will be going to Heaven after all?

Baptist attitudes towards Jews certainly came around. Will they be placing Mormons on a similar pedestal?

I don't care as long as we can bottle up the left and throw them in the cesspool for a few (or more) generations......

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 8:14 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

I don't care as long as we can bottle up the left and throw them in the cesspool for a few (or more) generations......

Then what will that leave them with - except to turn one each other.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 8:49 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Then what will that leave them with - except to turn one each other.

Hey, I can dream can't I............
:)

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 9:59 am

You already are in new Israel.