Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Mike_Garrick
Toucan
Toucan

08 Oct 2012, 3:16 pm

Anyone playing wow who isn't max level?
I just rejoined with a new account due to a mix up some years ago that wasn't worth the trouble of fixing at the time.

But its boring all alone, I've tried 5 or 6 servers none of them have much in the way of a low level population it seems and the AH is ridiculously expensive.

So I'm looking for someone to play with and suggestions on a decent server.
I'm not much into PVP or Raiding. So I'm looking for a PVE server.
More interested in Horde then Alliance.

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 4:50 pm

Hi. Join us on Galakrond server if you want! It's PVE. My friend and I both play Alliance though. We used to be Horde, but when she paid to switch her toons I also switched so we could continue playing together. My friend is one of the best healers on the server. I have a hunter main and warlock secondary toon, but I suck at both in terms of DPS. My hunter just reached level 86. My friend has at least one toon already level 90, maybe more. Our guild is Prowess Legends if you're willing to play on the Alliance side.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 7:50 pm

Biker, you looking for more? I'd like to start a druid and wouldn't mind starting on your server. Probably be Worgen and I haven't played a druid yet mainly mage/dk so I'm not a pro. :)

Mike_Garrick
Toucan
Toucan

08 Oct 2012, 8:17 pm

TheBicyclingGuitarist wrote:
Hi. Join us on Galakrond server if you want! It's PVE. My friend and I both play Alliance though. We used to be Horde, but when she paid to switch her toons I also switched so we could continue playing together. My friend is one of the best healers on the server. I have a hunter main and warlock secondary toon, but I suck at both in terms of DPS. My hunter just reached level 86. My friend has at least one toon already level 90, maybe more. Our guild is Prowess Legends if you're willing to play on the Alliance side.

Suppose I'll check it out then. Do you have many lower leveled members?

joku I sent you a pm if you want company.

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 9:57 pm

Prowess Legends guild on Galakrond server is Alliance and has some low level members (especially the new Monks). I don't play much, but my friend is on all the time though. The guild is active, helping people quest, do battlegrounds, dungeons, raids etc.

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 10:01 pm

joku_muko wrote:
Biker, you looking for more? I'd like to start a druid and wouldn't mind starting on your server. Probably be Worgen and I haven't played a druid yet mainly mage/dk so I'm not a pro. :)

My healer friend leader of Prowess Legends guild says either is good, druid or mage. Sure! Look us up.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2012, 10:10 am

Druid and mage are always really safe bets. I play a horde warlock myself.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2012, 7:52 pm

I made a Worgen druid named Tolbert. I will probably be on this weekend. Who should I send a tell to? Mercy? I see they are the guild leader.

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 1:17 pm

joku_muko wrote:
I made a Worgen druid named Tolbert. I will probably be on this weekend.

Yay! See you there. I sent a pm too.