Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Oct 2012, 5:36 pm

With this second year of college already in session, I got a room by myself. Easier to manage, no roommates, etc. I thought I could deal with it initially, but the damn loneliness is kicking me in the ass.

This past weekend, I had these strange recurring dreams of being with a woman. The woman changed every time, but it either involved something simple as kissing to another instance where bed play was involved.

This has been drifting through my mind and I can't figure out the reason behind this strange occurrence. This has happened before in the past, even before I moved back out for college.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 6:53 pm

You're not the only one.

I had some weird ones, including sleeping on a bunk bed on an Air Canada 747 (which they don't operate anymore in reality) landing in Gdansk, Poland, except it looked more like St. Maarten in the Netherlands Antilles. I and the flight attendant were talking about how thin the sheets were. It was this attractive French-Canadian girl, except she spoke perfect American English and didn't have an accent. And how the mom of this girl I've liked for years drove behind me in a Dodge van with the girl's younger brother. And a college graduation party held at my now-former supervisor's home (this supervisor I worked under while in college as a student assistant).

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 9:21 pm

Very strange dreams indeed, some even WTF one having a dream within a dream involving psychiatric hospitals and dismemberment, but this one dream I had was vivid and very realistic...

Welsh terrorist attack described as the Welsh Guy Falkes night Sennid bombed killing 196

Began with civil war that ended up in failure and fled, fled to a shared accommodation with a Dutch man in muti-coloured clothing play spleunkey that involved lining coins and shouting the word with a five in a row.

As a countdown to the explosion appeared, time slowed as I quickly found cover just in time as the windows vibrated. Cut to black.

Later saw the devastation as it was as it saw volunteers putting out fires and counting bodies, the dream then cut to a fictitious history reel of modern welsh terrorist attacks before waking with the caption The Welsh Gunpower plot 2017. And The Second Welsh Civil War 2015.

...I'm flabbergasted to the heck what that supposed to have meant.

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 11:33 pm

a recent dream that i could find no interpretation for, was one where i was in my living room vacuuming the rug when i saw this white stick bug approx. 3" long, with a gold-looped abdomen/posterior, and so naturally i sucked it up with the vacuum cleaner hose, but this was one bug that would not be dispatched so easily- it sprouted arms and held on to the rim of the hose wand for dear life, and when i was almost sucked up it swelled in size until the hose ruptured and the vacuum stopped working- then it sloughed off the remnants of the hose off its grotesquelly inflated body and was about to attack me when i awoke. that was a nightmare.

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Oct 2012, 7:46 am

considering the fact that this topic has no longer gotten to the topic about love and dating, can someone move this thread?

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2012, 9:04 am

I kept having these dreams about me and my lady friend being together. The funny thing is, my one friend had a dream that me and my lady friend were kinda like we are now (not really talking) and that I met a new girl and started hitting it off with her, but my lady friend came back into the picture and asked if we could get together.